Why am I getting yellow and brown sugar leaves?

• Thread starter Greenhand2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Yes they are. Well supposedly they are. I purchased White Widow seeds only for this grow and they all came from the same place.
I re read your post , it seems like part of your question was why is this plant different and having issues that the others aren't ....
So here's some bro science , which I think can be valuable , as I associate bro science with experience , which I think can be valuable

dire wolf

dire wolf

First of all , who's giving advice here that's a professional scientist , botanist , or horticulturist ?
I think it's best when we offer some opinion or advice without the post turning into a pissing match , well I guess it all depends on our mood or personality , when you say shit like " don't listen to " this or that member , you better prove that your a qualified expert yourself

dire wolf

dire wolf

So at the risk of being dragged into the mud ....here's what I think , your particular plant had issues that manifest way before you were able to recognize them , it probably didn't just happen in week 3 or 4 , you were probably struggling in veg week 2 or even from the beginning of that plants growth , perhaps something toxic like overwatering , heat stress , nutrient issues slowed her down and the result is a finishing plant with no realistic cure .... Just let her go

Also if the plant is from seed , it's not really going to be the same as your others , like if it was a clone then they would all be identical , then there's a mystery , some reg seeds ? I'm assuming that's what you used have pheno types ,, a plant can be a weakling or lame or have different feed needs that the others don't ...

dire wolf

dire wolf

And then come in my bro one drop and 3 balls who applaud me ...love you guys

dire wolf

dire wolf

Besides yor leaf degrading in the original post photo , it looks like the entire bud structure and growth is lacking way behind compared to the other white widow , if it really bugs you ....toss it in the trash , the others are blowing it away , you most likely did nothing wrong

Latest posts

Top Bottom