Why are hairs red so soon?

• Thread starter Eternulwinter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

These flowers are about 3 to 3 1/2 weeks old and I noticed many (not all)of the buds already have some orange hairs and wondering if there is something wrong or if it is OK. Was thinking maybe it’s too soon?

happy frog
Terp tea 3-7-4
Recharge
Fish sh!t

2 rspec 100 hung at 24 inches

I had one during veg at 22 inches,but when I added a second light the ppfd went up to 800 so I backed it off to start.it was 550ppfd at 35 inches.they now at 24 inches at 650ppfd

Why are hairs red so soon
Why are hairs red so soon 2
Why are hairs red so soon 3
Why are hairs red so soon 4
Jakecan

Jakecan

agreed check for balls because it can be a sign of pollination. I'm sure your temps are fine but what are they? I will never grow in my current setup during summer because it got too hot and all my pistils turned orange after week 5 flower... Plant finished 3 weeks early and the bud was airy as hell.. Also, 800 PPFD was fine for flowering.

Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

agreed check for balls because it can be a sign of pollination. I'm sure your temps are fine but what are they? I will never grow in my current setup during summer because it got too hot and all my pistils turned orange after week 5 flower... Plant finished 3 weeks early and the bud was airy as hell.. Also, 800 PPFD was fine for flowering.
Was running temps 80-84 average,but went up to 89 once or twice by accident but not long

Solarscar

Solarscar

About 2 weeks into flower, if they got pollinated, would show die back of the pistols.

did your flowers continue on okay?

Latest posts

Top Bottom