Why are leaves on my clone doing this?????

• Thread starter Clemons419
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clemons419

Clemons419

Help please lol!!
Why are leaves on my clone doing this 3
Why are leaves on my clone doing this 2
Why are leaves on my clone doing this

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Well considering the lack of information given I'll say pH, over-fertilization & possibly nuclear radiation, the leaf in that first picture is so contorted I thought it was a caterpillar at first!

More info needed for better diagnosis

Clemons419

Clemons419

Sorry for the lack of details.....
No the clones where not taken during flower. 1 week prior. These changes started happening when I Re potted them and moved them from clone room to the tent. I have never ph'd my water, even with the mother. They are all in 1g fabric pots with Foxtail ocean forest soil, again same as the mother. Water every other day and give cal-mag every 2 weeks. Most of the new growth is normal, but as u see some of it is not. Could it be just a weird clone thing, goin through it to become it's own plant???

sonygarden

sonygarden

I’m actually running ocean forest. Transplanted to 1 gallon pots and have the exact situation going on. Ph my water to 6.5. Can’t really find much on it

Clemons419

Clemons419

I’m actually running ocean forest. Transplanted to 1 gallon pots and have the exact situation going on. Ph my water to 6.5. Can’t really find much on it :)
I couldn't find much on it either. Though I can say that they will out grow it, this is my plants now!!
20200411 082501

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Its a very slight stress reaction. Do not change anything, do not try and correct any mistake. As long as everything else is on point the plant will be fine. It happens to my plants every now and then, it has no effect on the final results of the plant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom