Why Are My Hairs Turning Brown?

• Thread starter itza419
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
itza419

itza419

W.w / blue moon cross. 7 weeks from the first hairs showing and almost 75 percent of the hairs are brown. This same strain outdoors took well over 12 weeks in flower to finish. I was spraying c.s. on the plant beside it for seven weeks when the first hair showed. Both plants showed same day. Could it be that I missed a fem pollen sacs and it pollinatd the other plant without me collecting and dusting.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Puberty?

Could be a number of things. Nute or light burn are most common for early dying pistils.

itza419

itza419

both plants are the same age, from seed, i started c.s. on one of them and before i could pull a few nanners off to prepare for pollination i noticed the hairs were brown on the mother to be. they are in a grow cabinet that is lit with a single 100watt led . DO NANNERS THROW OUT POLLEN OR MUST THEY BE MANUALLY CRUSHED INTO DUST? THIS IS MY VERY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH NANNERS. ALSO THIS IS AN EXPERIMENTAL GROW JUST TO FEMINIZE MY HOMEMADE STRAIN..

itza419

itza419

The one on the left was treated with Colloidal silver twice daily for over Six weeks before I saw the banners. So possibility of pollen released by itself.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Probably the CS burning the pistils. But could be pollinated by nanners too.. Nanners will absolutely pollinate the calyxs near it, but they dont really throw pollen like a Male sac does.

My money is on the CS causing the senescence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom