Why Are My Leaves Growing Three Fingers? Let Me Tell You Why

• Thread starter Seamaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shemshemet

shemshemet

Nice job on that, @texasjack ! I've never been able to get a girl to go back once she's been harvested, so I''ve always just taken cuts.

I kinda like that linoleum, there, too. :eek:

That linoleum is pretty hot! I've never been able to reveg after harvest either. Got a Mr Nice black widow pheno that is a bit different than the others and of course the cuts on that plant didn't take. Not sure its gonna be a keeper but I definitely want to try to reveg. @texasjack , any tips?

texasjack

texasjack

@Seamaiden Thanks a lot
Its not hard its easy. Clip the buds off and leave as much leaves as you can. Sometimes i'll leave a few pieces of buds on. If you leave whole buds on when they go to revegin each little section of the bud will gro a branch and you will have a briar patch lookin mess.

Too funny that linoleum is from the 70s...just like the plant.LOL

shemshemet

shemshemet

@texasjack

My aunt has a house with some OG linoleum too. They just don't make it like they used to. Real expensive nowadays!

Thanks for the tips, I've only tried it once hopefully it'll go a little better this time.

texasjack

texasjack

Here is the plant right before I cut it and those pics of the reveg are the size I cut it to reveg it. I put the plant under 24 hrs of light to reveg.

KGHjfzK
I6kLGux
M2

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Ok, so I thought I would post about this earlier, but I thought I was dealing with an isolated incident, but it has happened again.

I recently took some cuttings from healthy vegative plants. The cuts went from rockwool to cups, and then from cups to one gallon pots. Shortly after they hit the one gallon pots, they went weird on me. Displaying signs of reveg. The light cycle has not been changed on them. They plants that I took cuts from had not gone into flower.

I'm only left with guessing at this point. Could the medium I put them in have some sort of hormone in it that could have induced this? Could it be an internal time clock on the genetics? I will try to snap some pics later on.

edit: Forgot to add that when they got transplanted they went from 400 watt t-'s to 600 watt metal halide. I also reuse my coco.

Last edited:
shemshemet

shemshemet

@CelticEBE I've got something similar going on right now. I usually never use 24 hours lights on, but I need a new timer so for now its all I got. I think it's just stress but I am not really sure. Going to clone the veg/flwr plants tomorrow and maybe the top being cut will change things?

texasjack

texasjack

@CelticEBE

Only time I ever had that happen is when I had a timer problem and the lights were coming on in the middle of the night.

I heard the terminator gene does about the same thing w clones.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Could it be a "cold " issue.....during lights out it can get pretty chilly in there.

@CelticEBE

Only time I ever had that happen is when I had a timer problem and the lights were coming on in the middle of the night.

I heard the terminator gene does about the same thing w clones.
No timer issues here.....not sure what the terminator gene is, but it's happening to completely different genetic makeups.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Triangle and the white are one in the same. Grown both out but not at the same time, if not different than very close to the same genetics.

They are not the same. The White also goes by Triangle (which adds to the confusion) and is 110% NOT Triangle Kush. Anyone who has grown them both will tell you they are very different. There may be some TK in The White but it is a whole different animal. The White has quite large (in comparison to TK), frosty nugs with a sort of hashy, bland, smell and flavor. The Triangle Kush on the other hand grows just like a typical OG and has the lower yield, and lemon/pine terps, etc. It has an extremely "loud" flavor and smell, unlike The White, and is far more potent. To make it even more confusing both of these strains were made popular by Big Ricky (credit for bringing TK on the forum scene) and his good friend and business partner Krome (credit for bringing The White on the forum scene), who are both from Florida. They'll both tell you that they are most definitely very different strains, so different in fact that it's unmistakable and even a bit laughable. The only similarities are in the names and the geographical location where they were made famous. I hope this clarifies things a bit.

Wisher619

Wisher619

sorry not to hijack this thread but.....I've searched high and low and well this seems like the best to ask this Q??....I have 2 out of 12 plants in the beginnings of veg period showing 4 and then 6 point leaves....just wondering if anyone has ever come across this...
any thoughts or knowledge would be appreciated

the strain is of unknown genetics...def a really strong Afghan lean....

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
They are not the same. The White also goes by Triangle (which adds to the confusion) and is 110% NOT Triangle Kush. Anyone who has grown them both will tell you they are very different. There may be some TK in The White but it is a whole different animal. The White has quite large (in comparison to TK), frosty nugs with a sort of hashy, bland, smell and flavor. The Triangle Kush on the other hand grows just like a typical OG and has the lower yield, and lemon/pine terps, etc. It has an extremely "loud" flavor and smell, unlike The White, and is far more potent. To make it even more confusing both of these strains were made popular by Big Ricky (credit for bringing TK on the forum scene) and his good friend and business partner Krome (credit for bringing The White on the forum scene), who are both from Florida. They'll both tell you that they are most definitely very different strains, so different in fact that it's unmistakable and even a bit laughable. The only similarities are in the names and the geographical location where they were made famous. I hope this clarifies things a bit.
That really squared things up for me. Thank you. I have been a tad confused on the whole White, TK rumors. Much appreciated!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
A lot, thank you! I've grown out The White, I've never grown out Triangle Kush.
"Triangle" or "The Triangle" aka "The White"

Strain name is "Triangle" but krome dubbed it "The White" bcuz its so mega frosted its pure white..View attachment 505132
That looks like The White I've grown out (and lost).
sorry not to hijack this thread but.....I've searched high and low and well this seems like the best to ask this Q??....I have 2 out of 12 plants in the beginnings of veg period showing 4 and then 6 point leaves....just wondering if anyone has ever come across this...View attachment 505226View attachment 505227 View attachment 505228any thoughts or knowledge would be appreciated

the strain is of unknown genetics...def a really strong Afghan lean....
Never seen it myself. That's kinda wild.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@Seamaiden I just finished up a TK x Orig Bubba K run called Cornbread from the nspecta. Very nice plants and great structure. Smokes real nice as well.

Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

@rubthe nub I would have thought that is was just a mutant leaf except that it's on all sets....first 3 point then 4 point and then 6 point....on all sets of leaves.....kinda weird and it's in 2 of the plants....all the rest are norm 3-5-7

Top Bottom