Why are my leaves perky in the dark?

• Thread starter Growing420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growing420

Growing420

Sup guys, so I put my 2 plants outdoors that i put in a tent for 12h of darkness to start flowering. I woke up rn (5:40am) to check on them. They where perky and leaves where standing straight up. Ik this is a good sign of the plant being healthy, I see it every morning on sunrise. But I wasn’t expecting it to do this while in dark? I thought she should be asleep until I put her back out in the sun? Only info I find on this was plants perk from the light. But I have no light in my tent lol. Anyone know why there doing this or is it normal?

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
I did a little research.
I think, surprisingly, it may be normal?
at night, the leaves take on a more vertical position. And to reach that vertical position, the leaf may rise up, fall down, twist to the side, or even fold in half (Minorsky, 2018).

Maybe it would be strain specific? If its moments before the light coming on, she could be expect the light, and getting ready for it?

Growing420

Growing420

I did a little research.
I think, surprisingly, it may be normal?

Maybe it would be strain specific? If its moments before the light coming on, she could be expect the light, and getting ready for it?
yea that’s probably what it is. Just expecting light cause it normally gets it around this time. Maybe it’ll stop when it gets used to the 12/12 light 🤷🏽‍♂️

Top Bottom