why are my leaves turning yellow?

• Thread starter growingtosurvive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growingtosurvive

growingtosurvive

hey all!

i need some help with my plants the leaves are turning yellow i appreciate any help guys
Why are my leaves turning yellow
Why are my leaves turning yellow
Why are my leaves turning yellow 2
Why are my leaves turning yellow 3

growingtosurvive

growingtosurvive

what you feeding them?
hey GNick 55 i had a nitrogen burn last time, so i backed up on the nutes,

what i do is i feed them all purpose plant food once then normal watering then once with dr. bush from fox farms once.

so one type then watering then other type!

is it good or would u propose another approach ?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
hey GNick 55 i had a nitrogen burn last time, so i backed up on the nutes,

what i do is i feed them all purpose plant food once then normal watering then once with dr. bush from fox farms once.

so one type then watering then other type!

is it good or would u propose another approach ?
what’s your growing medium?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
what’s your growing medium?
i have to go to bed,
they need food either way..
post some info of grow..
lights?
medium?
how many weeks flowering?
temp and humidity?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
They need food. Under watered for that big of a plant. Soil probably once a day and if it’s coco you should be hitting them twice a day. Definitely need a feeding regime.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Also, what type of concoction are you growing in? Is it a tent or home made room? Second picture, plants in the back look to have N tox, wind burn, or pest issue. Any pests?

growingtosurvive

growingtosurvive

i have to go to bed,
they need food either way..
post some info of grow..
lights?
medium?
how many weeks flowering?
temp and humidity?
wish you a good night man,

they are under philzon led 3000, soil in pots, id say it have been 2-3 weeks since flipped to flowering.

temp morning around 26 humidity around 40 and night around 22 humidity up to 80

growingtosurvive

growingtosurvive

Also, what type of concoction are you growing in? Is it a tent or home made room? Second picture, plants in the back look to have N tox, wind burn, or pest issue. Any pests?
hey burnzyzbudzz

its in soil, its a homemade growing room

N tox happened in the last days of veg so i cutted off the nutes, and used to have a spider mites issue which have been dealt with.

i restarted the nutes but half the dose once a week, now im giving them full dose every other watering

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
hey burnzyzbudzz

its in soil, its a homemade growing room

N tox happened in the last days of veg so i cutted off the nutes, and used to have a spider mites issue which have been dealt with.

i restarted the nutes but half the dose once a week, now im giving them full dose every other watering
In soil, water until runoff. Approximately 10-25% of what you put in should flow out. This flushed out any excess salt buildup that will, sooner or later, cause lockout. Then wait until the pots almost dry to water again. It’s really easy to over water. Sounds like you’re on the right track. Keep an eye on those spider mites. They’re a mofo.
burnz

Top Bottom