why are my leaves turning?

• Thread starter StarLord PQ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StarLord PQ

Is this a food deficiency or is it something else please help.

Why are my leaves turning
Why are my leaves turning 2
Bubba kush

Bubba kush

Are you in soil or coco?

It also looks like you had slight nutrient burn at the tips.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
What the heck are you growing those in, bark mulch? lol Either way, super hungry. Not sure if under feeding or major ph lockout, but I'm leaning towards option 2.

Have you tested runoff ph and ppm?

S

StarLord PQ

All that bark in your soil is making it acidic, which is making it hard for the plant to get nitrogen, is my guess. That'll be hard to fix.
That's just a thin layer of pine mulch on top. I used potting mix and peat moss 5:1

S

StarLord PQ

What the heck are you growing those in, bark mulch? lol Either way, super hungry. Not sure if under feeding or major ph lockout, but I'm leaning towards option 2.

Have you tested runoff ph and ppm?
I used potting mix and peat moss 5:1 , PH is running around 7

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

That's just a thin layer of pine mulch on top. I used potting mix and peat moss 5:1
You need to scrape that off my friend, never use bark! Adjust pH to 6.5 and you might reverse that lock out you got going on? good luck!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I used potting mix and peat moss 5:1 , PH is running around 7

Is that the ph going in or coming out? Either way thats not great. And ppm? What are you feeding?
Pine bark is also very acidic and will throw the ph of the nutrient solution out of whack . You want ph going in between 6-6.5 and coming out the same.

S

StarLord PQ

Is that the ph going in or coming out? Either way thats not great. And ppm? What are you feeding?
Pine bark is also very acidic and will throw the ph of the nutrient solution out of whack . You want ph going in between 6-6.5 and coming out the same.
Thanks......I knew ceder was and not to use walnut, I didn't know pine would.

S

StarLord PQ

Stranger yet it's only the Vanilla Kush.........so far.

S

StarLord PQ

going in or coming out?

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Peat moss is also very acidic. You can get a pH meter at home depot for $15, suggest you check your soil.

Top Bottom