Why are my leaves yellowing!?

• Thread starter Drunature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Drunature

Drunature

Please help, good devoted people of the internet!

This is my first grow and needless to say these poor girls are paying the price for my inexperience.

This problem has been persisting for months, but about a month ago I started watering them every other day (rather than every day like a newb) and I got a PH test kit for my water, and I picked up some good nutrients (Botanicare pure blend pro) and some ph up.

My city water is extremely high in PH, especially fresh out the tap (chlorine hasn't evaporated?) and I've been adding some acid to my water each time I water which is now every 3 days. I have been following the Botanicare directions and feeding them every time I water, alternating between full dose and half dose of feed.

But the inner leaves of my babies keep yellowing and drying up, falling off etc. Each pot has more than a dozen dead leaves filling up the bottom like mulch and the problem isn't stopping.

Any help, ideas, advice, tips or tricks are greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Why are my leaves yellowing
Why are my leaves yellowing 2
Why are my leaves yellowing 3
Ray.Ray

Ray.Ray

Check your PH make sure its between 6 and 7
Look under nourished. Need nitrogen. The yellow leaves will not come back to green, but you can possibly prevent more from turning.
I use the Flora Micro, Grow, Bloom trio .. This is soil dependent .. but I do Feed, Feed, Water, Dry and so on..
Don't over correct the nitro

Top Bottom