Why are my seedlings deforming? Stress?

• Thread starter CosmoGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
This is all the same node we are looking at. I have a video coming!
BTW: THE STEM SEEMS WEAK! its in FFOF, and it hasnt been in there for its initial 30 days. So i dont see it being a deficiency??

20191110 121003
20191110 120939
20191110 121011
20191110 121016
20191110 121023
CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
yes I'm concerned that if its the case, you will start infecting your other healthy plants. If you can quarantine it and keep growing it to see how it does would be great. Im not saying kill it yet but tag it, monitor and try not to recirculate nutes with other plants

At this point, i have other seeds, and ive killed 30 in a row as a new grower,whats one more? LOL :D So to be safe, i may just chuck it. I know, i know, some of might want to choke me for the possible waste. but i mean, i have all the time in the world right now. Im really not worried. I would like to keep my others safe :D.

Right now i think i may chuck it, i would rather not use the power of running another light to keep it quarantine. unless any other rejections? I mean,to me safe is better than sorry right now.

I dont know, ill keep em around, see what happens in the next couple days

Judaz

Judaz

At this point, i have other seeds, and ive killed 30 in a row as a new grower,whats one more? LOL :D So to be safe, i may just chuck it. I know, i know, some of might want to choke me for the possible waste. but i mean, i have all the time in the world right now. Im really not worried. I would like to keep my others safe :D.

Right now i think i may chuck it, i would rather not use the power of running another light to keep it quarantine. unless any other rejections? I mean,to me safe is better than sorry right now.

I dont know, ill keep em around, see what happens in the next couple days

ahh no man. We want to learn from this as well. Would be nice to keep and monitor. Will help us all for future diagnosis and possible viroid issues. Its very understudied at the moment

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
ahh no man. We want to learn from this as well. Would be nice to keep and monitor. Will help us all for future diagnosis and possible viroid issues. Its very understudied at the moment

I do have a seperate 2x2 i could keep er in, i could run my low power 450w. Its just the electricity id be using for a possible wasted plant worries me. Hahaha. If i could keep er with the rest of my garden that would work, but also worries me. Lol.

Judaz

Judaz

cut off an older stem and bend it 180 degrees and let me know if it snaps or bends. I don't see pale in stem but it is young. try to keep around for a few more weeks so we can study it

Judaz

Judaz

I do have a seperate 2x2 i could keep er in, i could run my low power 450w. Its just the electricity id be using for a possible wasted plant worries me. Hahaha. If i could keep er with the rest of my garden that would work, but also worries me. Lol.
nothing is a waste when we are learning in the process

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
This plant is very, very flimsy actually, now that you guys have me upclose and personal with it. I can bend the side branches 180 degrees just fine and they bend with it, no snapping, its like theyre very wet. Now mind you, this has been my best growing plant, i think, ive actually watered this one correctly but of course, its hard to tell with how it looks. So i dont think its a deficiency or anything, or overwatered, it seems weird. The main STALK can bend a little over 90 degrees, i mean you can bend the main stalk horizontal EASY, but after that it does get a little bendy-stiff like you might rip it, but not snap it, get what im saying?? Ill have pics coming in a sec.

Judaz

Judaz

This plant is very, very flimsy actually, now that you guys have me upclose and personal with it. I can bend the side branches 180 degrees just fine and they bend with it, no snapping, its like theyre very wet. Now mind you, this has been my best growing plant, i think, ive actually watered this one correctly but of course, its hard to tell with how it looks. So i dont think its a deficiency or anything, or overwatered, it seems weird. The main STALK can bend a little over 90 degrees, i mean you can bend the main stalk horizontal EASY, but after that it does get a little bendy-stiff like you might rip it, but not snap it, get what im saying?? Ill have pics coming in a sec.

good sign but very young still. lets see progress in 2 weeks

Top Bottom