Why are my tips browning as are the serrated edges beginning from the tip🥺

• Thread starter Zooka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zooka

Zooka

Hello everyone, need Help trying to identify and come up with a solution for my problem
Why are my tips browning as are the serrated edges beginning from the tip

Why are my tips browning as are the serrated edges beginning from the tip 2
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Looks like potassium burn to me. Burn and deficiency of K appear in the same location on the leaf but have a bit of a different look to them. And yeah, spider mites also..

Zooka

Zooka

Looks like potassium burn to me. Burn and deficiency of K appear in the same location on the leaf but have a bit of a different look to them. And yeah, spider mites also..
Thanks for the response, What can I do for the potassium burn?
Also what is K deficiency?
Sorry I’m a newbie

Zooka

Zooka

Mites & potassium deficiency for starters

Post as much info as you can think of and I'll check you mañana
Thank you very much for the response. & I apologize for the novel I’m about to right..ok so..I already know that I have spider mites So I ordered something to take care of those (green cleaner) but isn’t supposed to arrive until 18th-19th. So I looked online for a DIY pesticide & I made a bottle of a little olive oil.baking soda & dishsoap to try to do something about spider mites until my mite killer comes in ( heard this works) . ALSO this same day I had received my TPS bloom booster which I added 2 ml to a gallon (that’s what’s instructions said to do) and and gave my plant 2 cups of it..A few hours later I went to check on plant and a lot of the white hairs were Brown On the tips And from that day on I noticed the browning more on the leaves as you see in the pictures. But doesn’t end there so where I live we had a power outage for 3 days so they sat in Complete darkness for three days and when the power came on I just kept them back on to their regular schedule as normal.. So I don’t know if the concoction of my homemade pesticide did something to the plant or if it was the bloom booster

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Well some folks might tell you to do this and that and have you running around six ways to Sunday

But imo there's not much you can do to correct that grow now

Let them finish if you wish while you wait for the proper mite product (although it seems to me you should be able to buy something at a Home Depot type store) and start again

But don't start until you've eradicated or at least have a good plan going forward to control the mites

Also throw Bloom boosters away they're a hippie myth. Nearly every time you here 'why are my leaves yellowing and falling off' it's got something to do with Bloom boosters

If those were my plants I would throw them out, start cleaning heavily and start new seeds

Sorry I don't have better news, good luck

Zooka

Zooka

Well some folks might tell you to do this and that and have you running around six ways to Sunday

But imo there's not much you can do to correct that grow now

Let them finish if you wish while you wait for the proper mite product (although it seems to me you should be able to buy something at a Home Depot type store) and start again

But don't start until you've eradicated or at least have a good plan going forward to control the mites

Also throw Bloom boosters away they're a hippie myth. Nearly every time you here 'why are my leaves yellowing and falling off' it's got something to do with Bloom boosters

If those were my plants I would throw them out, start cleaning heavily and start new seeds

Sorry I don't have better news, good luck
I appreciate you tryna help me out, and I agree might just start fresh. Thanks again

basscaptain

basscaptain

I appreciate you tryna help me out, and I agree might just start fresh. Thanks again
there's no reason to try and finish that thing out... by the time you hit those plants with 2-diff sprays and get the bugs killed your plants and buds are gone...................................

you can waste 4 wks or dump it NOW............

Clean that place up.... kill the bug/bomb and then when your beans are poping that you need to Drop Right NOW is starting you can rebomb it reclean it and everything around it and get to cracking

or you can just waste 4 more wks.... and then do what I said.... up to u

if your going to try and save it.. you may as well hit as hard as you can with food... man your screwed for a new grow Sorry....

I can pull alot off and save things..................

and I would DUMB that POS right NOW

Sry and this is just my 2 cents worth

Good Luck

Zooka

Zooka

there's no reason to try and finish that thing out... by the time you hit those plants with 2-diff sprays and get the bugs killed your plants and buds are gone...................................

you can waste 4 wks or dump it NOW............

Clean that place up.... kill the bug/bomb and then when your beans are poping that you need to Drop Right NOW is starting you can rebomb it reclean it and everything around it and get to cracking

or you can just waste 4 more wks.... and then do what I said.... up to u

if your going to try and save it.. you may as well hit as hard as you can with food... man your screwed for a new grow Sorry....

I can pull alot off and save things..................

and I would DUMB that POS right NOW

Sry and this is just my 2 cents worth

Good Luck
Any input is greatly appreciated. Yea but I totally agree this poor plant has gone through hell. Tossing her today and starting fresh 😞 thanks for the help guys

Zooka

Zooka

As far as the brown spots/tips are concerned You guys think potassium? If So what would I do for that for future references

basscaptain

basscaptain

do a lot of reading.... PM a few guys after doing alot of reading and see if you can get 1 to take you under there wing for your next grow....
read a lot

you lost that grow about 4 wks ago when the bugs took over........................................

there's about 10 guys on the top of my head that are around all the time.... I would start talking to in pm's.. look around and you will find them....

Latest posts

Top Bottom