Why Do My Clones Die ? :(

• Thread starter Panchojr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paul Simon

Paul Simon

We need to know: pH of the water, temp of water, room temp, room RH, type of light over cloner, how far it is from the tops of the clones and what hormones/gels/aloe/bacteria you are using.

P

Panchojr

We need to know: pH of the water, temp of water, room temp, room RH, type of light over cloner, how far it is from the tops of the clones and what hormones/gels/aloe/bacteria you are using.
Three like 14 in from light and it's just water and a bit of bio rooter and I use clone x when I put them

P

Panchojr

Yes but I have done them before and nothing happens I let the water sit for a day then I use it

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

The chlorine is actually a good thing in cloners, keep the bad shit from forming... Not really getting a clear picture of what is wrong yet. Still need the room temp, RH%, temp of the water and the pH of the water to really know what is going on though.

P

Panchojr

The chlorine is actually a good thing in cloners, keep the bad shit from forming... Not really getting a clear picture of what is wrong yet. Still need the room temp, RH%, temp of the water and the pH of the water to really know what is going on though.
My room temp is 80

bobBitchen

bobBitchen

IMHO, looks like your cloner could use a good cleaning.
I prefer H2O2 to bleach, just me....
Clones respond better in a clean/sterile environment.
non PH'd tap water is all thats needed (& patience)
If ya need to add something.
additives I'V found helpful...Pro Tekt,& KLN 2ml per gal
no timer on pump, 72 -78* water,low intensity light,
NO DOME.....and a little more patience
for me its less work than misting cuts & dome daily,
I just cut em, plug em & let em go for 10 - 14 days...
good luck bro.....

P

Panchojr

I'm finding the easy cloner is a pain in my ass. Switching back to basics.View attachment 633974
last time I put 20 in a dome and they died too haha I think I over water them how offen do you water it

P

Panchojr

IMHO, looks like your cloner could use a good cleaning.
I prefer H2O2 to bleach, just me....
Clones respond better in a clean/sterile environment.
non PH'd tap water is all thats needed (& patience)
If ya need to add something.
additives I'V found helpful...Pro Tekt,& KLN 2ml per gal
no timer on pump, 72 -78* water,low intensity light,
NO DOME.....and a little more patience
for me its less work than misting cuts & dome daily,
I just cut em, plug em & let em go for 10 - 14 days...
good luck bro.....
Thanks I'm try this I'm clean it then and I also lower the light 2 days ago and u can see they are doing better it used to be like 3 feet away now it's 14in and I think that also helped a lot

Top Bottom