Why Get Permit And Legal?

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oLd1

oLd1

I was told before not much was said if a person got stopped with some Marijuana. I was buying all was good and know many growing where ever.

I was told before not to get a permit but I thought go ahead and be legal.

I no sooner get a permit Law comes says we know and will be keeping an eye on you. This tells me getting a permit put a Target on me and it is too late to change things.

old1

PLantAsEED

PLantAsEED

What kind of permit, for growing or like a med card?

Either way you’re in the system but with the legality trend of things I can’t image that anyone is getting closely monitored to where itd be a concern. Plus if they go knocking on your door and all your shit is legit, they can go kick rocks is how I see it.

oLd1

oLd1

What kind of permit, for growing or like a med card?

Either way you’re in the system but with the legality trend of things I can’t image that anyone is getting closely monitored to where itd be a concern. Plus if they go knocking on your door and all your shit is legit, they can go kick rocks is how I see it.

That is what I was thinking. Like Cop said I was Legal nothing he could do. Their sneaky around here, had an undercover one trying to get me to cook Meth. I turned it down then had 25 in the county get busted and he disappeared.

Yes I have Medical Marijuana Card.

old1

PLantAsEED

PLantAsEED

That is what I was thinking. Like Cop said I was Legal nothing he could do. Their sneaky around here, had an undercover one trying to get me to cook Meth. I turned it down then had 25 in the county get busted and he disappeared.

Yes I have Medical Marijuana Card.

old1

Yeah you’ll be fine. Just don’t do dumb shit, like cook meth lmao...or take any bud or plants from people that you know will put you over your limits.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I've got my state statues printed out and the important areas like limits highlighted. Sits right next to my laminated grow license.

As long as I do not go over my limits, it would take a Fed like DEA to prosecute me. I'm waaaaaaaaay too small potatoes for that.

We make it pretty easy for LE to figure out what we are doing by posting here. I think you did the right thing as long as you intend to follow the law. Now keep in mind things like buying guns are off the table, at least until it gets legalized or reclassified federally, assuming you are in the US.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
For me, it's because I have a family and life I would rather not jeopardize by growing pot, but I still wanna grow pot lol. Pretty simple really. And a license is easy to get, so I give the govt a bit of money, they give me a piece of paper that says I can grow X amount of plants.
I'm in Canada so I could just do my legal 4. But that seems very limiting, senselessly.

oLd1

oLd1

I've got my state statues printed out and the important areas like limits highlighted. Sits right next to my laminated grow license.

As long as I do not go over my limits, it would take a Fed like DEA to prosecute me. I'm waaaaaaaaay too small potatoes for that.

We make it pretty easy for LE to figure out what we are doing by posting here. I think you did the right thing as long as you intend to follow the law. Now keep in mind things like buying guns are off the table, at least until it gets legalized or reclassified federally, assuming you are in the US.

Not worried about buying Guns because I can no longer use Long Guns unless I can brace the one end up. I only have use of one arm, I tried shooting few months ago and was hitting way low.

Go fishing when I'm able.

old1

Top Bottom