Why I Despise The Hydroponic Scene, In One Screencap

• Thread starter Tardbuster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tardbuster

Tardbuster

Says it all right there in the attached screen grab.

The few legit hydro growers here and there arent making enough noise about these issues. Bunch of mob kids growing additive-filled fake strains for dispensaries. I guess they've never smelled a natural untainted flowering plant before. Its not something you want removed covered up or altered by bottled smells.
-- - - -
Lets be honest: The [natural] smell of Cannabis is the only reason most of us started toking.
------

ARE REAL GENETICS AND NATURAL GROWING PRACTICES REALLY THAT HARD TO COME BY!?

Fake [scented] weed is a given in any local dispensary. It doesn't get you any higher than smoking resin. It tastes worse than resin. And hydro growers are always the ones to get so excited about new flavors of perfume to hide their sulfur or neem or eagle20..

Well it doesnt work! Learn to grow from somone who isn't pushing bottles on you! This type of crap should land growers in jail with fines, not get them production brainstorming jobs at Marlborough..

Being an ex grower ex broker, current Guinea pig for corporate interests (mmj cardholder) , its become CLEAR where the future of legal Cannabis lies: in the hands of monopolized corporate interests who will NEVER produce Cannabis by traditional methods, instead opting for the type of faked shit they are currently tracking sales of in dispensaries (valuable information beyond belief, as in 'what fake flavors can we pass off and which ones dont sell' ).

Living in Az, under mafia rule, this is what we have to smoke. Budcandy Floranectar and Sweetraw.. AN Kush might as well be a strain. Botanicare Haze, Floranectar Cough,etc.

And I might as well be considered a SUCKER for standing out front of these shitshack dispensaries handing out fliers,but it makes me feel better since I am legally prohibited from contributing in any other way, than to let diabetics know they are smoking scented sugar water.

All you high PPM Monsanto growers, send me samples if you want a critique. But yes I'm an honest person with a large trash can half full of dispensary weed already. So far the best interaction Ive had with one of these 'Sweet Citrus'
growers has been "you dont know good weed", which is nothing but refusal to accept that maybe you need somone with taste buds and an undying love for [natural] Cannabis helping you out. I mean, who doesn't want to grow legit weed?

Rant over? Not until Blueberry Final Flush is no longer a product. Not until labs test for synthetic sugar additives. Not until growers stop naming strains depending on what flavor nutrient they used. Not until the corporate Monsanto sponsored state weed program decides to bring back personal grow rights!

Every dollar spent on hydroponics might as well go straight to Phillip Morris... You are sealing your future by handing the market over to low quality standards of UNNATURAL, ADULTERATED UNDERHANDED COMMERCIAL PRODUCT!

I guarantee you Phillip Morris gets a better deal on Budcandy than you do... Your future as a grower is FINISHED once it goes legal. And you funded the entire thing!

Why i despise the hydroponic scene  in one screencap
Last edited:
jipp

jipp

you and i have a great hate for this states MMJ that is for damn sure.. obv you know more about this growing shit.. but ill tell you from a patients point of view.

the weed sucks, no smell, no flavor, no fucking high.
and i pay top dallor for what is suppose to be top shelf.

i give you example A:
jack here, bunk shit.. this is the norm im afraid. im just happy when i get some decent stuff. but that seems to be few and far between.

50.00 bucks for this sh it. 95.00 1 / 4, 300 a zip. and since the state put a fucking cap on it, i guess the more crooked disp can not charge more.

im having a bad day, probably should of not read this. hah
chris.

Jack herer
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Says it all right there in the attached screen grab.

The few legit hydro growers here and there arent making enough noise about these issues. Bunch of mob kids growing additive-filled fake strains for dispensaries. I guess they've never smelled a natural untainted flowering plant before. Its not something you want removed covered up or altered by bottled smells.
-- - - -
Lets be honest: The [natural] smell of Cannabis is the only reason most of us started toking.
------

ARE REAL GENETICS AND NATURAL GROWING PRACTICES REALLY THAT HARD TO COME BY!?

Fake [scented] weed is a given in any local dispensary. It doesn't get you any higher than smoking resin. It tastes worse than resin. And hydro growers are always the ones to get so excited about new flavors of perfume to hide their sulfur or neem or eagle20..

Well it doesnt work! Learn to grow from somone who isn't pushing bottles on you! This type of crap should land growers in jail with fines, not get them production brainstorming jobs at Marlborough..

Being an ex grower ex broker, current Guinea pig for corporate interests (mmj cardholder) , its become CLEAR where the future of legal Cannabis lies: in the hands of monopolized corporate interests who will NEVER produce Cannabis by traditional methods, instead opting for the type of faked shit they are currently tracking sales of in dispensaries (valuable information beyond belief, as in 'what fake flavors can we pass off and which ones dont sell' ).

Living in Az, under mafia rule, this is what we have to smoke. Budcandy Floranectar and Sweetraw.. AN Kush might as well be a strain. Botanicare Haze, Floranectar Cough,etc.

And I might as well be considered a SUCKER for standing out front of these shitshack dispensaries handing out fliers,but it makes me feel better since I am legally prohibited from contributing in any other way, than to let diabetics know they are smoking scented sugar water.

All you high PPM Monsanto growers, send me samples if you want a critique. But yes I'm an honest person with a large trash can half full of dispensary weed already. So far the best interaction Ive had with one of these 'Sweet Citrus'
growers has been "you dont know good weed", which is nothing but refusal to accept that maybe you need somone with taste buds and an undying love for [natural] Cannabis helping you out. I mean, who doesn't want to grow legit weed?

Rant over? Not until Blueberry Final Flush is no longer a product. Not until labs test for synthetic sugar additives. Not until growers stop naming strains depending on what flavor nutrient they used. Not until the corporate Monsanto sponsored state weed program decides to bring back personal grow rights!

Every dollar spent on hydroponics might as well go straight to Phillip Morris... You are sealing your future by handing the market over to low quality standards of UNNATURAL, ADULTERATED UNDERHANDED COMMERCIAL PRODUCT!

I guarantee you Phillip Morris gets a better deal on Budcandy than you do... Your future as a grower is FINISHED once it goes legal. And you funded the entire thing!
You my friend ....are going places!!!! Cheers to this post.

Screenshot 2017 03 15 14 52 26
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Dispos, LMFAO!

What a crock of shit they are. Pay 100oz for top shelf. Lol
Pays 15g for top shelf bho
Pays 30g for flower rosin
Pays 50g for distillate

I told him to FO. I was asked not to come back. Lol

I'm glad im.a grower and a caregiver. I know what goes into my product, and where it comes from. And I don't bs around. If I deem it not my.100% quality, I always say something. Repeat business is better than a 1 time deal.

Top Bottom