Why is it growing like this? Mutation or what?

• Thread starter Chris_grows17420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chris_grows17420

Chris_grows17420

Why is it growing like this  mutation or what

Novice grower.
Wondering if it’s a harmless thing or if it’s something more. A mutation most likely. It’s been growing like that since its first tire leaves and keeps growing like this with random rips and tears. There’s no physical cause I can identify.

Light distance: 25-30 in
Par:320-340
Humidity: 60-65
Temp: 24c
Light cycle:18/6.
Medium: promix premium potting soil
Light: 100w | p1000 viparspectra led.
Seed origin: skunk #1 bag seed.

Why is it growing like this  mutation or what 2
DR.PNW

DR.PNW

If you arent using a Cal-Mag product find one to use with your regime;
Procal is an excellent option.

Use a 30-40x magnifying glass to search for pests.

Protip: Providing your nutrient regime and additives will help with troubleshooting in the future.

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
It needs more light (PPFD) the internodes are too long and it doesn't want to develop the sideshoots. Indoors you want to develop and train the plant into width, because once flowering hits the stretch will give more than enough height, usually too much height is problematic due to space limitation and bad light interception.
I can also see the leaves have tips and one of the lower fanleaves is scorched at the margin, this usually means too much nutrients, maybe the soil is high EC. I'd up the light and then it should respond with better growth to use all the nutes available, given the plant looks happy generally, so don't worry pal. Maybe 450-500 PPFD if possible.

Gooshpoo

Gooshpoo

Agree you need more Cal/mag and light, but i would also check the medium ph. you want it between 6-7

Top Bottom