Why is one of them so much bigger

• Thread starter Cufzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cufzz

I planted these 48 days ago and 1 of them has grown a decent size the other 2 are really small the top photo is them 45 days ago the others are now
Why is one of them so much bigger
D08127A1 CECD 437A 8A80 04B2F4CBAECD
Why is one of them so much bigger 2

40C85498 C16D 4823 BFF4 CDB1C92FDD0A
BigBlonde

BigBlonde

The plant in the last picture looks like it might have nutrient lockout from watering too frequently. I say that because of its light-green or yellowish color. That happened to me last year. How often do you water?

2Bad

2Bad

Yea agreed. The algae points to over watering too. Next time do fabric pots. Or transplant into fabric pots. They'll dry back faster in turn means more watering which means faster growth. How are you feeding them?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
where are the seeds from?
true that soil does not look good for growing marijuana..
temps/humidity?
and is that one plant pot inside another pot?
if so take it out if it..

C

Cufzz

The plant in the last picture looks like it might have nutrient lockout from watering too frequently. I say that because of its light-green or yellowish color. That happened to me last year. How often do you water?
Yh I was watering every 2 days but I realised I was watering to frequently so now I water every 4 days but If they don’t need watering I will wait longer

C

Cufzz

where are the seeds from?
true that soil does not look good for growing marijuana..
temps/humidity?
and is that one plant pot inside another pot?
if so take it out if it..
I got the seeds from a friend and I’m not sure what the temps and humidity are and no it’s not a plant pot inside a plant pot

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The problem, in my view, is that your soil is worthless for cannabis. Can you get decent soil, or some perlite to mix in to what you have?

What I would do is flip the pots, get that block of soil with the plant out, then see what the root situation is like. I don't imagine it's extensive for some of them. I'd get rid of any soil that easily falls away from the roots and then plant it in decent, well aerated soil. If you can't get decent soil, mix perlite into the soil you have -- like about 25% - 33% perlite. Plant roots need to breath.

The larger one, I'd just transplant it into decent soil, without shaking off the old soil. It would be much bigger if it wasn't in that soil.

If the plants are rooted in shitty soil, you're going to have a shitty crop. There is no magic additive that will make up for it.

Top Bottom