Why is she so droppy

• Thread starter saalim13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saalim13

saalim13

I have 5 week old, og kush auto. Growing in ocean forest soil. She's drinking fox farm trio. Just feed, RO water, 5ml cal mag and yucca(wetting agent). 222 ppm, 6.4 ph in. 2220 ppm came out. I'm running a spider farmer 4000 at 27 inches away. I got it dimmed down to 300 watts. Everyday with the light on she gets droopy leaves. Please help

Why is she so droppy
Why is she so droppy 2
saalim13

saalim13

But she doesn't look like this all day. My light turn on at 9pm, ant its 10am now. So for like 12 hrs she looks good, leaves perky! Then the last 6hr of light cycle, she droops.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Wait until the pot feels light and the top is dusty dry to water. When you water, completely soak the soil until water runs out the bottom.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Whats your light intensity? And what time of day do you water?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Height? Can you download light meter by my mobile tools dev and check lux?

Are the pots drying alot by the end of the light cycle?

KDB42

KDB42

It might be sensitive to intence light. The plant I growing now does the same thing. In morning it's perky and later in evening it would droop down like I watered too much. Almost looked sick. I eventually figured out my light was turned up too much. I dimmed it down and moved the light up some and it went back to normal. Not sure what strain it is (bag seed from a friend) but seems to be sensitive.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

When the leaves taco (fold upward like a taco shell) it's heat stress.
What is the temp in your tent? How much water are you giving?
Do you have fans in the tent? What kind of heat extraction do you have?

Latest posts

Top Bottom