Why is this so anyone

• Thread starter AceSpade
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AceSpade

AceSpade

Why is leaves around colas so light green almost yellow.. good pH water only soil but boost 2 twice a month with Hercules harvest from nectar gods

AceSpade

AceSpade

IMG 20210515 104531 Bokeh
this is her

Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

How often and how much are you watering and what container size are you in? What are temps during lights on/off what's the humidity, and what are you feeding?

AceSpade

AceSpade

How often and how much are you watering and what container size are you in? What are temps during lights on/off what's the humidity, and what are you feeding?
Every 2 days she is watered..til a little runoff..5 gallon 75 - 83 °on 60's off..40-60° hum...it's premaid Sohum soil water only and I add nectar for the gods Hercules harvest every so often

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
what is your light situation? kind, distance, intensity...

freezeland2

freezeland2

Every 2 days she is watered..til a little runoff..5 gallon 75 - 83 °on 60's off..40-60° hum...it's premaid Sohum soil water only and I add nectar for the gods Hercules harvest every so often
Sure you are not overwatering? That might be your problem. Watering to runoff every two days seems like a bit of heavy watering.

Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

I think it either tapped the pot out of food or it might be starting to get rootbound

freezeland2

freezeland2

I hope it is just that simple

If it’s in a 5 gal pot of SOHUM living soil the plant ain’t tapped the pot out yet. Watering living soil to runoff every other day on the other hand might wash out all the beneficial nutes in the living soil. As well as all the other issues that come along with overwatering.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
load the app Lux Meter on your phone.

see what it reads at your canopy.

Top Bottom