Why isn't my Cannabis Changing Color? (Anthoycins, Purple Haze)?

• Thread starter SunshineSupergirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

Actually I want to grow exclusively purple buds 😇💜💜💜

My goal is to grow a many different purple strains.

I'm going to specialize in purple. ☮️
Most of us on here don't like smoking purple buds =p but we love to help each other.. a fade is what you need to get the purple

Edit: some of us including me

2Bad

2Bad

There is genetics that makes bud purple off the bat.. then there's strains that you HAVE to fade it to get the purple. The strains that come purple off the bat just don't smoke good to me. I've had 3 so far and disliked em.

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

Most of us on here don't like smoking purple buds =p but we love to help each other.. a fade is what you need to get the purple

Edit: some of us including me
What's the problem with smoking purple buds?

I don't understand. 🧐

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

There is genetics that makes bud purple off the bat.. then there's strains that you HAVE to fade it to get the purple. The strains that come purple off the bat just don't smoke good to me. I've had 3 so far and disliked em.
I've smoked Purple Haze and it's good.

That's what I'm growing now.

Maybe it's just the terpines that were in that particular bud that you smoked that didn't agree with you.

I find that I don't like Sour Diesel.

Certain strains just don't work well for me, regardless of color.

2Bad

2Bad

I've smoked Purple Haze and it's good.

That's what I'm growing now.

Maybe it's just the terpines that were in that particular bud that you smoked that didn't agree with you.

I find that I don't like Sour Diesel.

Certain strains just don't work well for me, regardless of color.
Samesies

C

Cherishnugs

Hi, If you want them to change color then give them 0 ppm water....IE: distilled or a good RO water.....within a few days after O water they'll start to fade....O water again at that time and they'll yellow and die off.
Best time for good color in the plants is when night temps drop into the low 60's. I get that through our winters but there's not a lot of color change now with night time lows high 60's low 70's.
Also try watering them with a bit colder water. Not too extreme that it shocks them. But colder water can bring out the purple too.

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

Also try watering them with a bit colder water. Not too extreme that it shocks them. But colder water can bring out the purple too.
I've been doing that actually. 😇💜

For the last eight days I have been using colder water.

Before it was room temperature.

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

Hi, If you want them to change color then give them 0 ppm water....IE: distilled or a good RO water.....within a few days after O water they'll start to fade....O water again at that time and they'll yellow and die off.
Best time for good color in the plants is when night temps drop into the low 60's. I get that through our winters but there's not a lot of color change now with night time lows high 60's low 70's.
When should I use the Distilled Water?

Top Bottom