why so bushy? Is this good? Will this make nice flowers?

• Thread starter Progshim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Progshim

Progshim

I water 3-4 times a day since I am in coco/perlite, what is your media? The girls look great and your doing a fine job, thanks for the views.
@SSgrower
Thanks!
I buy "Black Gold" soil and coarse vermiculite and mix them 50/50, only because I've used that before for tomatoes and don't know what else to use. I use Foxfarm nutrients and (for flowering) add 1tsp molasses, 1tsp honey, and 1tsp table sugar per gallon of water. I water every day, but this last few days I think I see mild nitrogen burn, so I'm going to just use the water/sugars mix for a few days and hope it clears up.

SSgrower

SSgrower

So, you are a "Super Soil" grower. I just switched to Coco 70% 30% perlite. Welcome to the Farm. You'll get plenty of help here, even Gnick55 sometimes,Lol. My grow is going so good nobody comments on my work, I just popped 8 more seeds, maybe that will get their attention. Smooth sailing & smooth smoke to ya, SS.

20210424 132008
Progshim

Progshim

So, you are a "Super Soil" grower. I just switched to Coco 70% 30% perlite. Welcome to the Farm. You'll get plenty of help here, even Gnick55 sometimes,Lol. My grow is going so good nobody comments on my work, I just popped 8 more seeds, maybe that will get their attention. Smooth sailing & smooth smoke to ya, SS.

So you give them all their nutrients...They don't get anything from the coco, is that correct? And "Coco" is coconut fibers, right? The ones in the pic look nice and healthy 😊👍

Progshim

Progshim

19 days? Exactly?

Well these three plants are clones of my first plant, and she took 60 days to mature, so yes 19 days. I'll check the trichomes under a microscope starting at day 57, just to be sure. Although now I'm wondering if maybe you're being facetious... it's hard for me to tell.

Top Bottom