Why the trend to tell beginners to grow autoflowers?

• Thread starter redshift75
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redshift75

We have all seen the gradual shift. But coming back this year I see more and more beginners on this auto flower road like it's where they should start. So I decided to google "beginner what kind of seeds to buy" and various "beginner cannabis seed" how-tos.

In the past year a ton of articles about why they should start with auto flowers. then I see the recommendation to grow 4 plants in a 2'x2'x'3' tent. I have that tent. It's full of light leaks and I use it for seedlings. it's barely enough room to start seedlings.

1619359241244.png

I get it auto flowers grow small. But is that really the level we want to aspire to new growers. I have nothing against them. But there is a whole side that appears wildly unethical. I personally don't see shoving as many plants in the tiniest grow space possible won't lead to issues and will be claimed easier for new growers...

I saw a tent company that said their grow tent is great for auto flowers cause you don't have to worry about light leaks. This sounds like a way to say "we have terrible quality control so let me tell you a fallacy why it's for auto flowers".

Why the push to make auto flowers a "gimmick grow for beginners"?

If this has been brought up while I was absent I apologize. I'm in no way saying I'm against auto. But the industry shift in marketing autos. I think are lots of benefits some growers might experience practicing their skills on autos. But it's certainly not "you can plant a seed and forget about it cause it does all the work for you". I understand we have a large shift in auto flower breeding operations and that's awesome.

I see things like

" autoflower marijuana can be challenging and costly as the seeds are expensive, but the plant, once given the proper care, will give the best yield possible. "
"Apart from being fast-growing and compact, auto-flowering cannabis plants are also highly resilient to illness, pests, and other diseases. So, if the auto-flowering plants' traits coincide with your requirement, then go for it."
" Excellent Yields – Despite the short time to harvest, quality autoflowering strains get comparable yields to photoperiod plants of the same size. That's because they receive up to twice as many hours of light a day while buds are forming. Get big yields, only faster. "
" Autoflowering cannabis offers an array of benefits, including the highest possible yield in the shortest conceivable time. "
" autoflowering seeds don’t require the same level of complexity of care as the other seed options in order to provide a bountiful crop. Marijuana seeds generally need specific cycles of time and lighting in order to move from the germination stage to the harvest stage properly. Autoflowering seeds remove these requirements and allow the plants to produce up to two harvests in the summer. "
"Flexible: Autoflowering seeds flourish in a variety of climates and environments. Even cities make hospitable environments for autoflowering cannabis seeds because artificial lighting doesn't negatively affect them."

I could find 100s of these examples. yes, we call setting a timer and being able to count to the number 24 super complex. and artificial light affects photoperiods? what? If that's complex for a grower to set a timer then My advice is you shouldn't grow. I'm all for promoting auto flowers. But when did the internet decide to market auto flowers so unethically to beginners? It's honestly so bad and since this is the home for beginners I feel it has to be discussed. if there is already a thread on this let me know?

I guess I understand how so many people paint themselves in a corner. When i start searching on new grower tips and come across that information on the most recent publishing of information from the main places.

Maybe I'm crazy in thinking it's unethical to tell new growers to just plant an autoflower seed and it does all the work for you without any of the issues? Just feels like it's setting people up for failure if they go into with that mindset of "I don't have to do anything".

Last edited by a moderator:
Oldman13

Oldman13

We have all seen the gradual shift. But coming back this year I see more and more beginners on this auto flower road like it's where they should start. So I decided to google "beginner what kind of seeds to buy" and various "beginner cannabis seed" how-tos.

In the past year a ton of articles about why they should start with auto flowers. then I see the recommendation to grow 4 plants in a 2'x2'x'3' tent. I have that tent. It's full of light leaks and I use it for seedlings. it's barely enough room to start seedlings.

View attachment 1117012

I get it auto flowers grow small. But is that really the level we want to aspire to new growers. I have nothing against them. But there is a whole side that appears wildly unethical. I personally don't see shoving as many plants in the tiniest grow space possible won't lead to issues and will be claimed easier for new growers...

I saw a tent company that said their grow tent is great for auto flowers cause you don't have to worry about light leaks. This sounds like a way to say "we have terrible quality control so let me tell you a fallacy why it's for auto flowers".

Why the push to make auto flowers a "gimmick grow for beginners"?

If this has been brought up while I was absent I apologize. I'm in no way saying I'm against auto. But the industry shift in marketing autos. I think are lots of benefits some growers might experience practicing their skills on autos. But it's certainly not "you can plant a seed and forget about it cause it does all the work for you". I understand we have a large shift in auto flower breeding operations and that's awesome.

I see things like

" autoflower marijuana can be challenging and costly as the seeds are expensive, but the plant, once given the proper care, will give the best yield possible. "
"Apart from being fast-growing and compact, auto-flowering cannabis plants are also highly resilient to illness, pests, and other diseases. So, if the auto-flowering plants' traits coincide with your requirement, then go for it."
" Excellent Yields – Despite the short time to harvest, quality autoflowering strains get comparable yields to photoperiod plants of the same size. That's because they receive up to twice as many hours of light a day while buds are forming. Get big yields, only faster. "
" Autoflowering cannabis offers an array of benefits, including the highest possible yield in the shortest conceivable time. "
" autoflowering seeds don’t require the same level of complexity of care as the other seed options in order to provide a bountiful crop. Marijuana seeds generally need specific cycles of time and lighting in order to move from the germination stage to the harvest stage properly. Autoflowering seeds remove these requirements and allow the plants to produce up to two harvests in the summer. "
"Flexible: Autoflowering seeds flourish in a variety of climates and environments. Even cities make hospitable environments for autoflowering cannabis seeds because artificial lighting doesn't negatively affect them."

I could find 100s of these examples. yes, we call setting a timer and being able to count to the number 24 super complex. and artificial light affects photoperiods? what? If that's complex for a grower to set a timer then My advice is you shouldn't grow. I'm all for promoting auto flowers. But when did the internet decide to market auto flowers so unethically to beginners? It's honestly so bad and since this is the home for beginners I feel it has to be discussed. if there is already a thread on this let me know?

I guess I understand how so many people paint themselves in a corner. When i start searching on new grower tips and come across that information on the most recent publishing of information from the main places.

Maybe I'm crazy in thinking it's unethical to tell new growers to just plant an autoflower seed and it does all the work for you without any of the issues? Just feels like it's setting people up for failure if they go into with that mindset of "I don't have to do anything".
Wow wow wow! Going honestly I'm not sure if you're for or against Auto bloom? Maybe I should go back and try to read the whole article again! I don't really know that much about Auto bloom all's I know is supposedly the plant originated on the highways in Alaska and places alike where light is on a constant preventing a regular photosynthesis, and it was called headache weed grew like crazy in the wild but did nothing for you I give you a tremendous headache! I understand that you're taking the plan and crossed it with many others taking away the headache portion I believe? But I haven't really heard any great things about auto boom! Not saying there is it any I just haven't heard a lot of great stories! And the reason I call People Like Us cultivators and not, Growers is because – – now keeping in mind I don't think there's much of anything you just throw it in the ground and expect it 2 turnout Primo with no help!? – – that's the point we help the plant we don't grow the plant, marijuana in every plan on Europe has been growing and knows how to grow for millions of years! Butt in neutering the plant and giving it things you know we'll make it better is cultivating the plant not growing the plant... So we are cultivators not Growers and genetics has a lot to do with quality so learning to buy or get only good seeds with a good genetic background is where your quality is 33. But I don't know anything about Auto bloom except for some very scary stories and some okay ones

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
Ok, I'm new and I chose autos. My reasoning, and it is derived from the online arena since, as a new grower in an illegal state, who does one talk to about this except the net?

I did an analysis, and for me, autos made since. I knew I didn't have a way or means to give my plants a dark period uninterrupted. I also knew that I did not know how to water, even if I thought I did, and I know that I have no clue on lighting. So my goal was to learn, but I also wanted to start. Autos made that possible.

Just in learning to water right everyone should insist newbies start in soil and with autos. Repetitive action makes for learning. If you are busy learning all the grooming, light needs and hormonal issues of your girls when will you stop long enough to learn the basics.

It is great that the old schoolers learned by failing and floundering and listening to others spew factoids that aren't factual, but now, in this time, I am afforded the chance to learn in a manner and method that is conducive to learning.

And you can argue that they can learn on photos, but I say if that is true there wouldn't be 10k posts saying "what's wrong cal or mag" and all and sundry tell them "it's water" ... So obviously that is not happening. I believe it is due to being overwhelmed with the needs of a photo. No one is even learning the method they choose! Soil growers treat plants like they are hydro, everyone thinks cal mag cures death!

And lastly, they are typically faster. So, as a newbie, I have patience, but I like being able to pass the weekly milestones and know what's going on. I like knowing a timeline, which is something you can't get on the net, you get answers like you can veg forever or never. Or things like when does flower start don't even have legitimate answers. For a new grower that is not conducive to learning, it is just confusing.

I do get the versitility of photos, and the forgiveness to mistakes, and that's good because there are tons to make, but the ease of solid answers for autos is needed for learning.

One cannot even ask a question if one doesn't know the language.

RO, PH, LST, HST, Cal, Mag and a plethora more are tossed about and not hardly understood by the seasoned farmers and the newbie trying to take it all in while a life hangs in the balance of our choices. Autos just have fewer choices.

Learn the basics before learning the intricacies of photos.

They tell you don't nip, snip or mangle an auto, so one less thing to confuse and distress. It might be a good thing to train the crap out of a plant, but as a first time grower, it's best to learn to water and control light, heat, cool, humidity and your sanity - first.

I see seasoned growers talking about things like ph, and they don't know either!

So, as a new grower, I chose autos so I could control variables. That way I could achieve learning. And it's working. I am learning, I am growing and I am still as sane as when I started

Last edited:
Murdawg420

Murdawg420

Trial and err is how we learn, not repetition...( if we’re always making the same mistakes, then the reps are wrong.)
Making mistakes is how we learn ( I don’t want to do that again!).
The need to learn a few things should be a no brainer, you know you need lights, auto flower or not, the need for darkness can be as simple as a closet or even cardboard boxes taped together if that’s what it takes (add in a fan for good measure and you’re off!)
Feeding, same thing, chances are, if you’re alive, you’re going to get hungry right!?
I think learning with an easy strain would take out much of that “insanity”, and again, we’re trying to learn, so what is the point of trying to run before learning to walk? First we make it happen, then we make it better.

This day and age you can easily get information from many different sources (books, internet, courses, friends, even strangers...) but who’s opinion can you take at face value as fact? (This too is trial and error!). But, we learn. And sometimes we learn at a cost and that is a paid for lesson you will keep and again that error is what makes us that much better for it in the end results.

i don’t see how being ’insistent’ that an Auto is “the way to go“ for any newbie to be honest. In fact, many photo strains out there, are much more ‘forgiving’ than autoflowers, and you can learn so much more from them as well (take cloning for instance...)

Propagation (cloning) is the way we keep the genetics we’re after going, but in them sweet little clones are what we call opportunities. They gift us with the chance to study/learn the strain and it’s behaviour as well as how to manipulate it (Low stress training/hard stress training, lollipoping, defoliating and all the other things we‘re afforded to TRY.
Cant do that with an Auto, well... you can always try ( very few succeed in cloning an Auto)

If you read through the forums, most of the experienced cultivars keep searching for new (different) genetics.
A new chance to learn and grow (no pun intended)
We get yet more opportunitie! Breeding!

For me, Auto’s are like a growth being stunted.(like learning at a fraction of ability)
Yes they are fast, and they do produce, and for some that’s fine,
But for learning!? That book only has half the pages and written in Hebrew.
So there’s my 2 cents, I hope it helps

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
on trial and error, yes, it is a method, but if you do ten things and get something which of those things effected it? if you have some experience (like knowing the basics; how and when and how much to water, lighting and environment). cant even learn watering if you are too busy learning the multitude of other things. so, yes, you can trial... but only if you know something, and an error will teach you ... if, and only if you know the source and means.

i can offer the horrendous amount of threads started on whats wrong here... and ending with you dont know how to water, as supporting evidence for my pov. it is by far the most common ailment, so obviously people are indeed NOT learning from that trial and error thing you mention.

getting info from many sources is great for someone who knows a thing or two, but even the science is not up to the moment, so how can one read all the bro science and know anything? you are speaking from the pov of a person who knows shit from shinola, but a first time grower does not have enough info to discern the fiction from the fact.

i offer the sheer number of posts with questions offering the differing opinions, like all the myth on ph'ing, using hydro procedures with soil mediums, shoot... there was a 20 page thread on just how to germinate! how exactly is one to know anything till they get there? with an auto as a first you might actually find you learn, not walk away confused and frustrated.

anyway, you have experience, you really dont have the same path to learning that potential farmers have today. the auto when first introduced was not what it is today. so, i feel you are not grasping the point, and cant actually. it is much like insisting that an analog watch is better because it is what you use, but we have digital now. so we have an opportunity to use a method you didnt, it doesnt make that method bad, just new.

when a child learns to write the alphabet, you do not give them a calligraphy course, a font course and a style and paragraph lesson and some grammar and syntax on top, you sit them down with a pad, the pad has lines, and a pencil. basics first. when you teach anything, you start with the basics. if you have some experience then move to a bit more, still not all. it is a tried and true system utilized world wide to teach and learn. dumping in the deep end is old school and never really worked well. occasionally someone thrived on that type thing, but the majority dont learn from the deep end experience, most just say i will never swim again.

this is not a cheap endeavor, so jumping in and not succeeding is often a make or break moment.

autos are fast, so the newbie also gets a bit of positive reinforcement.

overall, i feel that being new, having never grown before, i might be in more the position to share why autos are good. you have experience, and have made a choice, you dont think new people should learn on autos, but have never been in that position, so your opinion comes from somewhere that is not grounded in learning with autos, so no real correlation . i happen to like my method, and i feel my learning curve is excellent via my method of analysis.

after one learns to grow, one can learn to breed or refine or improve... but all of those things, all of those words are relying on prior knowledge. surely you are not suggesting that if one learns the basics on a plant one cannot move to another type? so not sure why mention that experienced farmers breed etc? yes, they do, but - and a MAJOR point, the newbie is NOT in a position to BREED cannabis!!!

the light thing seals the deal for many, no way of making the dark cycle happen, so either nothing or autos.

you say the photos are forgiving, but that is in things like lst and hst and such (all things a new first time grower should not be dealing with), but i think those things should not be approached on the first grow, and the autos sort of force that. so you dont have things like the thread now, a guy who did it all right up front, fimmed (wrong) topped (wrong) netted it (wrong) and on and on... and the problem he STILL has is he has no clue how to water! because he got wrapped up in netting and molesting plants. had he started with an auto, and didnt do the molesting, he would know how to water, but he netted and cant pick up the pot and uses some jabby thing and over waters still...

new people need to learn to walk/water before they run

i get that an experienced person might want to breed or experiment and all, but not the newbie. and the thread is about new people and starting (not swearing allegiance to autos as you have to photos) theyre very first grow. they wont be breeding, or pheno hunting or much of anything but learning to water, then learning about light and the environment that makes the plant happy. after learning the basice, yes, do whatever to a photo you want! pheno hunt, breed and all the glorious things you mention... just not for the first grow.

things have a time and a place, the autos time is here - the improvements are stellar. the place seems to be in the newbie.

Last edited:
Murdawg420

Murdawg420

on trial and error, yes, it is a method, but if you do ten things and get something which of those things effected it? if you have some experience (like knowing the basics; how and when and how much to water, lighting and environment). cant even learn watering if you are too busy learning the multitude of other things. so, yes, you can trial... but only if you know something, and an error will teach you ... if, and only if you know the source and means.

i can offer the horrendous amount of threads started on whats wrong here... and ending with you dont know how to water, as supporting evidence for my pov. it is by far the most common ailment, so obviously people are indeed NOT learning from that trial and error thing you mention.

getting info from many sources is great for someone who knows a thing or two, but even the science is not up to the moment, so how can one read all the bro science and know anything? you are speaking from the pov of a person who knows shit from shinola, but a first time grower does not have enough info to discern the fiction from the fact.

i offer the sheer number of posts with questions offering the differing opinions, like all the myth on ph'ing, using hydro procedures with soil mediums, shoot... there was a 20 page thread on just how to germinate! how exactly is one to know anything till they get there? with an auto as a first you might actually find you learn, not walk away confused and frustrated.

anyway, you have experience, you really dont have the same path to learning that potential farmers have today. the auto when first introduced was not what it is today. so, i feel you are not grasping the point, and cant actually. it is much like insisting that an analog watch is better because it is what you use, but we have digital now. so we have an opportunity to use a method you didnt, it doesnt make that method bad, just new.

when a child learns to write the alphabet, you do not give them a calligraphy course, a font course and a style and paragraph lesson and some grammar and syntax on top, you sit them down with a pad, the pad has lines, and a pencil. basics first. when you teach anything, you start with the basics. if you have some experience then move to a bit more, still not all. it is a tried and true system utilized world wide to teach and learn. dumping in the deep end is old school and never really worked well. occasionally someone thrived on that type thing, but the majority dont learn from the deep end experience, most just say i will never swim again.

this is not a cheap endeavor, so jumping in and not succeeding is often a make or break moment.

overall, i feel that being new, having never grown before, i might be in more the position to share why autos are good. you have experience, and have made a choice, you dont think new people should learn on autos, but have never been in that position, so your opinion comes from somewhere that is not grounded in learning with autos, so no real correlation . i happen to like my method, and i feel my learning curve is excellent via my method of analysis.

after one learns to grow, one can learn to breed or refine or improve... but all of those things, all of those words are relying on prior knowledge. surely you are not suggesting that if one learns the basics on a plant one cannot move to another type? so not sure why mention that experienced farmers breed etc? yes, they do, but - and a MAJOR point, the newbie is NOT in a position to BREED cannabis!!!

the light thing seals the deal for many, no way of making the dark cycle happen, so either nothing or autos.

you say the photos are forgiving, but that is in things like lst and hst and such (all things a new first time grower should not be dealing with), but i think those things should not be approached on the first grow, and the autos sort of force that. so you dont have things like the thread now, a guy who did it all right up front, fimmed (wrong) topped (wrong) netted it (wrong) and on and on... and the problem he STILL has is he has no clue how to water! because he got wrapped up in netting and molesting plants. had he started with an auto, and didnt do the molesting, he would know how to water, but he netted and cant pick up the pot and uses some jabby thing and over waters still...

i get that an experienced person might want to breed or experiment and all, but not the newbie. and the thread is about new people and starting (not swearing allegiance to autos as you have to photos) theyre very first grow. they wont be breeding, or pheno hunting or much of anything but learning to water, then learning about light and the environment that makes the plant happy. after learning the basice, yes, do whatever to a photo you want! pheno hunt, breed and all the glorious things you mention... just not for the first grow.

things have a time and a place, the autos time is here - the improvements are stellar. the place seems to be in the new

things have a time and a place, the autos time is here - the improvements are stellar. the place seems to be in the newbie.

EugeneDebs420

EugeneDebs420

I'd never tell anyone to grow autos, I've had good smoke from them sure, but the yield is so disappointing. I can yield 3 times more off a photo in the same space with like 3 weeks of veg(dwc). I'd also advise against more intense training for first timers just quick veg then flower maybe some lst, nothing that will really take their focus off learning the plant.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
the yields have come a long way and you cant imagine a first time grower is going to have great yields on anything. it is a first.

the breeders are breeding them more and more, so people must be buying them. someone is having success with them.

globalskeet

globalskeet

if you look up auto grows and do even a little bit of digging you will be flooded with posts full of plants that at day 90 barely had pistils on it. when the seed company told them it would be ready to cut in 60... you will see autos that never flower and just perpetually veg until they die. you will see someone pop 10 seeds and get 4 runts that dont grow above 10 inches and barely produce an eighth of usable bud. there's alot of reasons autos are not very viable if you want to learn how to grow cannabis.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
looked a lot, never saw any of that, not that it is not there, just it is not prominently there, i do research and never saw anything like that.

i have successfully harvested 1 of the 2 autos. no issues here. started another auto, it is 8 weeks and doing great. and just popped two more with no issues yet. just dont see it. and not my experience.

i have read, watched and studied all the available information on my particular strain and have no evidence of any of that. there are issues, yes. most relate to water, not genetics. you are not a newbie, so you have a different take.

globalskeet

globalskeet

looked a lot, never saw any of that, not that it is not there, just it is not prominently there, i do research and never saw anything like that.

i have successfully harvested 1 of the 2 autos. no issues here. started another auto, it is 8 weeks and doing great. and just popped two more with no issues yet. just dont see it. and not my experience.

i have read, watched and studied all the available information on my particular strain and have no evidence of any of that. there are issues, yes. most relate to water, not genetics. you are not a newbie, so you have a different take.
i wouldnt say with such confidence what is out there if i had grown only two autos and came out with one bud.. believe me its out there. and there is a reason autos are primarily only grown by new and inexperienced growers. they dont know any better yet. most issues with autos relate to water? what are you even talking about? no the issues with autos are in fact genetic. you say your new but then you argue these things like you have some sort of experience with it. anyways i said my two cents.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
you stated that if i look them up, i said i did. you said i would find those things, i did not. i am saying with confidence why, as a beginner, as the op asked, i picked autos, and why i found it good. i added, twice, that i did not say it is not there, just that it is not prominent.

your two cents has nothing to do with new growers choosing to grow autos, nor the reason for the push this way. it is just an attack on autos and apparently me.

globalskeet

globalskeet

you stated that if i look them up, i said i did. you said i would find those things, i did not. i am saying with confidence why, as a beginner, as the op asked, i picked autos, and why i found it good. i added, twice, that i did not say it is not there, just that it is not prominent.

your two cents has nothing to do with new growers choosing to grow autos, nor the reason for the push this way. it is just an attack on autos and apparently me.
someone with experience explains to you some of the problems with the autos GENETICS, and you argue that the only problem is water? so i explain again that your in fact wrong, this is one of those moments where you know less than the person your talking too.. and still you argue like you know. you were probably a really stubborn kid. good luck learning literally anything with your current attitude, and have a nice day

globalskeet

globalskeet

if you havent seen any bad auto grows you either haven't been looking hard enough or you just dont know what bad is. probably a combination of both this forum and all the others are filled with them. I've probably clicked on 10 this week...

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i find it interesting that you think that is what happened.

you hate autos. i get that. but you still have no input on the op question "why the trend to tell beginners to grow autos". you went with opposite day and said why you hate autos. but you still havent had any comment on the op. do you think all those posts you can find and i did not was a part of the infamous "they" pushing autos on beginners? no, i dont think so, it is just something a person who hates autos says.

i explained my reason for choosing autos as a newbie (which should have clued you in that i was new) and what i found on the net to support my decisions... you? you just cried about not liking autos. and insulted me on a personal note, like an impertinent child.

globalskeet

globalskeet

you seem upset. you should reread what I wrote I never insulted you, and im not arguing with someone whos grown 2 plants any longer. il say it one more time. have a nice day dude

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
still nothing on the subject, huh? so you just post to insult and cry? and you dont want to cry any more so you will stop this random posting? ok, good. ok, now that i know, i can just laugh at you. the post is about why NEW, like me, people are being steered toward autos. you have not added anything to the subject, but you hate autos and you cry. thank goodness you are through now!

globalskeet

globalskeet

dude why would i bother teaching a total newb who thinks he knows better, i presented plenty of reasons autos are not the best idea for new people you just argued and called me a bully, the only person crying here is you bud lmao. calm down. auto genetics are inferior, they hermie, they reveg, they yield poor results from weight to potency, runts are a massive problem as every pack of seeds is the equivalent of a genetic crapshoot. let me know how your third plant goes whenever you "figure out watering". maybe try learning from people instead of arguing since you are totally new at this. you would probably learn more.

Panhead59

Panhead59

dude why would i bother teaching a total newb who thinks he knows better, i presented plenty of reasons autos are not the best idea for new people you just argued and called me a bully, the only person crying here is you bud lmao. calm down. auto genetics are inferior, they hermie, they reveg, they yield poor results from weight to potency, runts are a massive problem as every pack of seeds is the equivalent of a genetic crapshoot. let me know how your third plant goes whenever you "figure out watering". maybe try learning from people instead of arguing since you are totally new at this. you would probably learn more.
I'm a rookie and don't know why someone would "push" autos. Maybe cuzz one would have to buy more seeds. $ influences everything nowadays. Imo, sure they would have less of a learning curve, to some degree. It seems there are many ways/methods to grow. A lot is just researching and learning. Things like light perimeters, temp. Rh for ex. Have known perimeters, so set em and just monitor. Personally I don't get the overwatering thing that a lot of neebies seem to not comprehend. Don't overwater. Period. Getting off topic, but it all seems to boil down to how much do want to learn and how fast. I choose photos.

Latest posts

Top Bottom