Why You Don't Talk To The Police...

• Thread starter Ladyv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
The problem with this and you are correct. The burden of proof is on the cops to prove sales or intent. But once they get their mitts on the cash it takes a lot of legwork to get it back. But for that amount of cash I would do the legwork......

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Motherfuckers!i live in the uk and im no expert on any law never mind US law but i dont think they can just confiscate your cash without charging you.i would look into getting that back grogod,8grands to much money to let the doe nut munching filthy bastards who took it from you split between em for xmas.and if you dont get it back you know they will!
@happy b They do this shit all the time over here. Check this hit out. They always use 9/11 as an excuse to pilfer our rights. This type of behavior is rampant here in the States. See link below.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Was gonna say that for just a gram of weed I would be damned if I wouldn't spend the 5 grand it's gonna cost for a lawyer on principle to get my money back ....then I remember my hobby and said damn suppose I would be out 8 grand myself ....
Solid post @NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Im not sure about the US but i hav a criminal record and i hav been to prison once or twice but if the cops did that here they wouldnt have a leg to stand on.having a GRAM of weed does not mean he made his 8 gz selling weed!(though he probably did.lol)but my point is they have no proof of that,a gram of weed does not equal supply.if thats the case then half of the states are dealers.my point is they can legally take the stuff but they hav no legal right that i can think of to not give it back.but you have to ask for it,theyr not going to volunteer it but i dont see how,if he proves the moneys be obtained legally they cant keep it,it really is that simple.
Over here your criminal record would mean instant searching and treating you as though you've comitted a crime. Convicts are treated like shit. I don't argue it's ridiculous that they take your dough, but it does happen constantly. Unless you know small business owners it can be difficult to try coming up with fake receipts or pay stubs to justify the $$.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Im not sure about the US but i hav a criminal record and i hav been to prison once or twice but if the cops did that here they wouldnt have a leg to stand on.having a GRAM of weed does not mean he made his 8 gz selling weed!(though he probably did.lol)but my point is they have no proof of that,a gram of weed does not equal supply.if thats the case then half of the states are dealers.my point is they can legally take the stuff but they hav no legal right that i can think of to not give it back.but you have to ask for it,theyr not going to volunteer it but i dont see how,if he proves the moneys be obtained legally they cant keep it,it really is that simple.
Trust me if had anyway of provening how I made that money I would have:D

H

happy b

Well if you cant prove its legit thats unfortunate buddy.it really angers me though.i just hate over zelous cops.not normal cops.they all have a job to do,i get that.thers cops who arresst you coz they HAVE to and then theres the assholes who arrest you coz they WANT to.i cant stand those cops.

H

happy b

I must say guys im kinda flabbergasted that such blatant CORRUPTION(if shaking down decent citizens isnt corrupt i dont kno what is.)is backed by your government.the land of the free?its not free if you guys cant even drive down the street without getting robbed from the people you pay to protect you and keep you safe.9/11 is no more than an excuse to make a bit extra money on the side.that kinda stuff just doesnt happen here.(so blatantly).im sorry you guys have to put up withh that shite.it disgusts me.i could rant about it all day but im no going to.theyr bent cops.simple as that.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Political and law enforcement officials realized in the 60's and 70's what happens when the middle class is too well educated. Since then they've really worked to stupefy and subjugate the population here, in addition to drastically reducing the middle class. 75% of the population is too stupid to notice what's happened because they're all busy getting fat, buying Nikes and watching bullshit entertainment that reinforces the idea that their behavior is normal.

Rich get richer til the poor get educated.

ZONER

ZONER

Anytime cash money is seized it's done under Civil Statutes ... Not Criminal Statutes the burden of proof under Civil Forfeiture falls on the person the monies were taken from .... YOU must prove how you came about having these funds ...... Under Criminal Forfeiture the people of the State of ( fill in your state or country here) the law enforcement entity has to prove how you obtained it. THIS IS ALMOST NEVER DONE because its way to difficult for them.
And that folks is my breakfast rambling for the day ... ;)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I must say guys im kinda flabbergasted that such blatant CORRUPTION(if shaking down decent citizens isnt corrupt i dont kno what is.)is backed by your government.the land of the free?its not free if you guys cant even drive down the street without getting robbed from the people you pay to protect you and keep you safe.9/11 is no more than an excuse to make a bit extra money on the side.that kinda stuff just doesnt happen here.(so blatantly).im sorry you guys have to put up withh that shite.it disgusts me.i could rant about it all day but im no going to.theyr bent cops.simple as that.
@happy b .....Amen to that brutha...... Well said....... So tell me who is terrorizing who. Fuckn Axis of Evil

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Makes me sick! :eek: This happens anytime you get on a interstate or us highway with out of state plates!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Political and law enforcement officials realized in the 60's and 70's what happens when the middle class is too well educated. Since then they've really worked to stupefy and subjugate the population here, in addition to drastically reducing the middle class. 75% of the population is too stupid to notice what's happened because they're all busy getting fat, buying Nikes and watching bullshit entertainment that reinforces the idea that their behavior is normal.

Rich get richer til the poor get educated.
@NaturalTherapy WOW. Well said ........... You are right on key with my way of thinking.........

And here is one I struggled with since the 70's why is it when the Rich go to War only the Poor are the ones to die....

Aligee

Aligee

my grandfather taught me at the young age of about 5 or so to NEVER speak to Pigs! ...now i have six sons who have been taught the exact same!

Latest posts

Top Bottom