Why you need a fire extinguisher

• Thread starter ProGroWannabe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

ProGroWannabe

We had a grease fire and I burned the shit out of my hand. This is why you need a fire extinguisher in the kitchen..

You can't see it in the pictures, but my fingers are wrinkled.

Garys arm
Garys hand
Garys hand 2
M

Mr Green

dam that looks like it hurts.. nothing worse than a burn.. hope that you get well soon

F

FastForward

Almost sorted...about 85-90%....thanks for asking. All things considered the recovery part has gone well (read: my plants have been okay :))

edit: goto the doc - when I lived in CA they gave me 60 percocet for a much lesser burn to my hand (from catching a hot knife). Percocet is niiiiiiiiiiiice....kinda glad we don't have it here ;)

D

Donk Frog

ouch ...I accidentely grabed the muffler on the lawn mower this summer....so I know burns, and thats a bad one:surprised...if you don't have a fire extinguisher throw baking soda/power to smother a greese fire:nerd...hope u heal up quick pro:time:beer

F

fuzzy

Ouch

That shit hurts.My sister poured hot grease on my hand when i was about 6.I feel for ya brutha.Much Peace,Fuzzy

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Your hand modeling career is over man. That looks really f@#$ing painful and tender. Emergency room or new hand altogether?

P

ProGroWannabe

Glad to hear the foot/ankle is doing better FF.

ogDmc....PGW say hot too....lol.

DF...damn that muffler burn was rough, I bet. Baking soda is what I used to put it out. Problem is, I had to carry the damn fire-bomb of a pot over to the sink before it caught the ceiling on fire. The flames were hitting the ceiling pretty hard by this time. Once I knew it wasn't going to catch the cabinets on fire, I had a second to get the baking soda.

Fuzzy...from the way it sounds, your burn was way worse than mine. I just have some wrinkled fingers and a bunch of blisters.

h-man...Naw bro, no emergency room or new hand. And as far as hand-modeling goes, my hands are too rough for that anyway.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Comin from someone who accidentally set himself on fire with gas, I know that hurts..

At least you don't have to go thru the 'debrising" process, that'll make stand up and take notice.. The doctor would ask me if you want the raquet ball or the steel rod, to squeeze the shit out of when they are scrubbin the scab of the burn ever other day or so...damn, one day the pain was just so intense I had like an out of body experience.

I had to do it to myself at home for like 4 weeks, I would just scream in the shower while scrubbin the crap out of the whole side of my body...

Damn, now I am hurtin'

Tex

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
You know bro I only do this for friends and if I was their I would have pissed on ya to put ya out brother LOLOLOLLLLLLLLL:giggle

P

ProGroWannabe

Good Gawd TK!! I don't think I've got the words to reply to that......geeeeez.

P

ProGroWannabe

You know bro I only do this for friends and if I was their I would have pissed on ya to put ya out brother LOLOLOLLLLLLLLL:giggle

:surprised:rofl:rofl:rofl Thank you ma brotha. Nice to know you'd have given a "piss" if you here.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light

I ran and literally jumped in the lake at my parents lake house, the skin was sliding off in the water, I was trippin...I drove home, about two hours away and then waited two days before I went to the doctor, I couldn't take the pain and oooooozing. My doctor was like this looks real bad for just happening and I was like it happened two days ago, he almost fell out..lol

They give ya this stuff called Seldane which is like a silver/zink sulphate to put over the raw open meat after you scrape the scab off every day. Silver sunblock lookin dudue comin thru...

Tex

T

Thick Smoke

sorry to read that bro!!!

i know burns all to well, and know many ways to help them.

the best treatment i have had for burns is ching wan hung. it is a chinese herbal paste. i swear it is the best stuff for burns.
2nd would have to be silvidine. it is the stuff that texas kid was talkin bout.

percocet works well and a nice indica :smoke

i have had many many burns is my glass career. picking up a hot piece of glass, putting a hot end to my mouth to blow.
flannel jackets combusting, resulting in a very funny looking dance.

my worst was when i was making a bong. i lost control of the tube and it caught my left arm. was wearing a fleece hoody at the time and the glass stuck. burn went all the way to the bone. didnt hurt a bit at the point of injury. but the rest of my arm and shoulder hurt for bout 2 month's.
it is all healed up now (4 years later) and actually dont look bad at all.

best wishes to you man, and make sure ya take good care of them plants:D

P

ProGroWannabe

Yeah the plants aren't suffering at all. As for the hand, I'm finally able to type with it, so I guess it's doing pretty good. I boil it out twice a day in peroxide to keep the risk of infection to a minimum. I don't think I'm brave enough to rub the skin off like TK did. Call me a pussy, I can handle THAT.

S

stone69

Man Pro! That's look'in pretty bad... don't let it get infected... you can alway's soak it in cideher. LOL I alway's heard and used silvadine...
TK... OOOooowwww! can't even imagine....

Top Bottom