Wich Is The Smelliest, Most Pungent, Dankest Bud

• Thread starter Mr.X
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.X

Mr.X

I need sumthin LOUD !!!! i need the most offensive most nerve racking odoriferously pungent nugs available. The diesels are really in demand arond my neck of the woods. Just haven't been able 2 get a REAL DIESEL STRAIN, str8 diesel no extra hybridization desired. NYC sour diesel, or any other extremely acrid strainz. Please HELP me out guys. Im not meeting my constituents Xpectationz. Help...

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yup Chen d is among the raunchiest I've smelt!plenty of crosses of her around

Mr.X

Mr.X

Damn 7, i just got some chemgiesel out from da West coast, thought it'd B sumthin spcl cuz of the lineage. I mean chem dawg #9 was a precursor 2 da SOUR diesel, n da giesel part is og×diesel so i thought it'd B sumthin worth writin home bout but. NATHAN

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Alot of chem, diesel, sour crosses are meh. They really miss that loud aspect unless you get lucky. Very few packs have that very loud aspect across the phenotype band, you will have to sift through for dominance. Happy searching!

Mr.X

Mr.X

Any strain recomendations bro? In the east coast all anybody wants is SOURS n HAZE. Anything else will fetch subpar dividend$ @ marketplace. Feelin the avatar, i used 2 surf way back when my board broke n started bodyboardin a bit. Luv bz, mike stewart my fave was eddie aikahu i emulated his drop knee technique. Anywho... best luck 2u bro

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Damn 7, i just got some chemgiesel out from da West coast, thought it'd B sumthin spcl cuz of the lineage. I mean chem dawg #9 was a precursor 2 da SOUR diesel, n da giesel part is og×diesel so i thought it'd B sumthin worth writin home bout but. NATHAN
Giesel is Chemdog D x mass super skunk not og x diesel:) which I just recently aquired back from a friend. You can't expect big things out of a pack of seeds, sometimes yes you will get lucky but most of the time you will be hunting through hundreds:eek:

Mr.X

Mr.X

Shit is, other than the lack of that crazy dead skunk funky ass smell im lookin 4 my budz look Xcellent. Im talkin 2ft colas

Mr.X

Mr.X

The dry 1s from my last run, the odorless 1. Other than that, it was covered in triches.

20150314 014731
20150314 014737
20150221 004041
20150315 211336
geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
What's "chem dawg #9"???

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Any strain recomendations bro? In the east coast all anybody wants is SOURS n HAZE. Anything else will fetch subpar dividend$ @ marketplace. Feelin the avatar, i used 2 surf way back when my board broke n started bodyboardin a bit. Luv bz, mike stewart my fave was eddie aikahu i emulated his drop knee technique. Anywho... best luck 2u bro

How old are you? Old trying to be young? Or just young?
Curious is all.

Mr.X

Mr.X

2 hw562, yeah the strain was a bit leafy, i dropped the micro @ week 6 no N after that. But still, never heard bout that 1. 2 smokey, if u read my profile it'll let U know im 39 yrs young. Sup?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Why are you talking like a 13 year old girl?
We are not kids on this site. Do not want to read kid writing either.
If you want to be taken seriously then you might want to change your writing to a more adult style please.
Honestly it's annoying reading the way you're writing.
Not trying to be a rooster by saying this either.

B

BuzzardsBayGrown

I had the same question as the original poster. This thread hurt me a little, but I would like to keep it open. I have been growing Cannabis since the mid 1970s. I am constantly looking for the most pungent, and not necessarily skunky buds. While I do love the skunky, I love the spicy incense smell as well.
i will say that in my experience the post harvest dry is (perhaps?) as important as the seed. It really needs a cool, dark place, with a little breeze and LOW humidity to dry before jar cure.
My 2020 legal grow with be with Nirvana Swiss Cheese Autoflower and some Dinafem Quick Critical.
I am still looking for recommendations for something more pungent.

Farmer P

Farmer P

I had the same question as the original poster. This thread hurt me a little, but I would like to keep it open. I have been growing Cannabis since the mid 1970s. I am constantly looking for the most pungent, and not necessarily skunky buds. While I do love the skunky, I love the spicy incense smell as well.
i will say that in my experience the post harvest dry is (perhaps?) as important as the seed. It really needs a cool, dark place, with a little breeze and LOW humidity to dry before jar cure.
My 2020 legal grow with be with Nirvana Swiss Cheese Autoflower and some Dinafem Quick Critical.
If you can find a cut of gg4 that might do it. That shit stunk up my house so bad you could smell it outside. It's a clone only strain. I wish I would have kept it.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Lookin for good smells get rid of the autos and get photos! Everything is stronger!
Don’t get me wrong I grow autos and get good smoke but it’s just not photoperiod quality

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Yeah, the good smells from outside are from 8 month old plants! Not auto's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom