WickedTree Seeds

• Thread starter WickedTree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WickedTree

thanks all for your kind words and support. i to hope to have some of my gear available here.

B

blueberry hill

those are some mighty fine plants you have and the blueberry is equiset.this is my favorite plant and should you have some seeds for sale send me a message.keep up the hard work

B

blueberry hill

those are some fine looking plants you have.been a lover of blueberry for 15 years now would be an honour to grow out some of your fine genetics. send me a message when your beans are for sale. keep up the hard work

P

puffinpiff

wow WT nice work for sure! would love to give the BB/haze cross a go. sounds delicious! hope to see ur beans here bro

W

WickedTree

Blue Hill thanks for the kind words, you are so right equsiet for sure... puff I just recently came across a male WickedHaze who shows promise in every measure I measrue against. his smell is so strong he actually smells like dog shit. I know that it sounds foul, but it is quite interesting. I am constantly amazed by this beloved plant we all do so much for. May all of you who find peace with the kind, stay sharp and use your mind...

Top Bottom