Wife A Cbd Strain

• Thread starter turtlehams
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

turtlehams

hey y'all,

ive got a buddy in CO who is big in the hemp game. since the pass of the farm bill he has been looking in HI to start a hemp farm. he has been breeding thc out of his strains for years. he told me about a strain called WIFE that is super high in CBD and almost undetectable thc levels. is there anyone on here that has seen or heard of WIFE? i am looking for her to add to a breeding program. thanks for the love y'all. smoke tough
ham

4plant

4plant

I haven’t heard of wife but there are a few strains with upwards of 22% cbd with less than 1% thc in all phenols. Look into cbd crew, Scott Blakey’s one of the best breeders on the plant and he’s got a strain called therapy ( I think) in that range that been bred using only cannabis plants and no hemp inputs. He explains this is important because it retains the true terpene profiles and growth qualities.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Hey what part of CO and Hawaii? I'm from South Eastern CO and my wife is currently visiting her family in Kauai, where I intend on joining her after I'm done with this season. If Kauai is your island, I've got leads on growers out there. Also I know where to get Charlotte's Web here in CO. It may be a long shot but I should still be able to get it.

DeJaVu Seeds

DeJaVu Seeds

Hey what part of CO and Hawaii? I'm from South Eastern CO and my wife is currently visiting her family in Kauai, where I intend on joining her after I'm done with this season. If Kauai is your island, I've got leads on growers out there. Also I know where to get Charlotte's Web here in CO. It may be a long shot but I should still be able to get it.

You can get Charlotte's Web? Seeds or clones?

Latest posts

Top Bottom