• Thread starter FamilyCanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

UPDATE:

Called at 11 to speak with her via the community phone in the psych lobby.

Her roommate answered and said shes doing good, just is really afraid and seems dazed. It took her around 12 minutes to get ready, leave the room, and make it to the phones.

We spoke for 5 minutes, she was very quiet and afraid, just kept telling me how much she loved me and was ready to come home. She said she wasnt able to eat any of the food, and I told her to get out of this she has to show that she is in good health and eating. She said she would try.

Very abruptly she said she has to go, and she loves me.

This unnerved me, but then I remembered the phones are limited to 5 minutes, so I'm guessing someone told her it's time to head back.

Double Update:
We were able to visit with her today, and she is so much more responsive and alert. Shes definitely not 100 yet, and is very spacey and emotional. Drifting from one emotion to another, mostly sticking to shame and sadness.

The doctor asked us to try and get her to take the meds she refused last night, it was very difficult, but with a team of people cheering her on, she did it.

This med is suppose to block any further uptake of THC as well as flushing any excess substances from her system and giving her a calm head.

I will be visiting tonight at 730pm to see how/if shes improved.

Doc said its iffy that she gets discharged tomorrow. If she had taken the meds last night, this wouldn't be the case.

Vibes my friends.

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

The medication they are using is called "Olanzapine". From what I gathered, this is the real deal.

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

UPDATE: Hopefully one of the last. Then TLDR.

Went and saw my wife tonight, the meds are working wonders. It took strength to hold in my emotions of joy, they were overwhelming.

She was lucid, talked with me for a long while, we walked around together, made a couple jokes. She understands completely what's happening and needs to be done to be able to leave. She also has eaten some fruit and promised to eat more before bed.

She's a foreigner in a foreign psychiatric hospital, her mood can only be so good if you feel me.

While I was present, the nurse had me give her another dose of the meds, she took them without hesitation.

We walked back to her room, hugged and kissed goodbye for the night.

I am truly joyous for what tomorrow holds.
🙏🙏🙏

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

If you can arouse her enough to chew on some fresh peppercorn it may help, she will not od and die, just like getting hammered and wakeing with a bad hangover all you need is time and eventually she will awake, as long as she is not taking medication or other drugs she should be fine in time. If you cant arouse her in a few hours i would get her medical attention. Good luck and God bless.

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

If you can arouse her enough to chew on some fresh peppercorn it may help, she will not od and die, just like getting hammered and wakeing with a bad hangover all you need is time and eventually she will awake, as long as she is not taking medication or other drugs she should be fine in time. If you cant arouse her in a few hours i would get her medical attention. Good luck and God bless.
Lol, we been in the psych ward for 3 days now. Hospitalized for 5.

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

SMH. Reading all this makes me glad I'm a normal person. 🤣

People are fuckin weird man.
500,000 cases/year in USA alone.

And that was in 2011....

I'm actually changing my entire business because of this. I'm no longer going to cultivate +20% plants.

From now on I'm sticking to 1:1.

Turns out, after a LOT of research, we could've been treating her with CBD this whole time.

In the coming years, CBD will become standard treatment for Schizophrenia and Psychosis.

It may not seem like it, but the role THC plays in the brain is very similar to how Schizophrenia does. Which is why in certain individuals who are susceptible, it can induce full on Schizophrenic Episodes.

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

500,000 cases/year in USA alone.

And that was in 2011....

I'm actually changing my entire business because of this. I'm no longer going to cultivate +20% plants.

From now on I'm sticking to 1:1.

Turns out, after a LOT of research, we could've been treating her with CBD this whole time.

In the coming years, CBD will become standard treatment for Schizophrenia and Psychosis.

It may not seem like it, but the role THC plays in the brain is very similar to how Schizophrenia does. Which is why in certain individuals who are susceptible, it can induce full on Schizophrenic Episodes.
In fact -

We all remember the movie "American Sniper" right?

Well the guy who murdered him at the end was in a state of marijuana induced psychosis. The prosecution didn't buy it, but the medical community was furious.

They later determined that Eddie Routh was in long term psychosis due to PTSD and over consumption of Cannabis, which trigger his massive episode.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
CBD, snake oil of our time.

snake oil
/ˈsnāk ˌoil/
nounINFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
a substance with no real medicinal value sold as a remedy for all diseases.
a product, policy, etc. of little real worth or value that is promoted as the solution to a problem.

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

CBD, snake oil of our time.

snake oil
/ˈsnāk ˌoil/
nounINFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
a substance with no real medicinal value sold as a remedy for all diseases.
a product, policy, etc. of little real worth or value that is promoted as the solution to a problem.
To each their own I guess. I've seen it first-hand stop seizures in children in under 30 seconds, that's why I'm in this business and very successful.

It's sad, and telling of the forum that it was a moderator who posted that comment.

Madbud

Madbud

THC Farmer, not CBD farmer!
Sad?
Tell ya what, I’ll start a thread here at
“Sad” THC Farmer to see what the general view by Farmers that actually grow weed feel about this subject.
There was no intent to insult your feelings friend.
That is just my opinion on the subject.
After reading your psychology clip there, it does not change my mind whatsoever.
Without THC there is no CBD witch is also
My personal opinion.
It is also my personal opinion you are hear with some kind of personal agenda that is yet to be reviled!
1D1
1D, sounding a little paranoid. Try some Baby Channel to buzz down😂

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

--TLDR--

Over the course of 3 days, my wife and I consumed roughly 50mg THC/day. On the following 4th day, we consumed significantly more - roughly 120mg.

We have been heavy users in the past and have gone far past this point before.

We went to sleep that Monday night, expecting to wake up feeling groggy as usual.

My wife never woke.

For 30 hours she was in a coma-like state, unresponsive to anything we would try.

The following morning (Wednesday), her condition hadn't lessened so I decided to make my family present to help.

When approached that morning, she awoke from her slumber, but she wasn't my wife. The best way to describe it was seeing a real-life possession by a demon. We dont entertain these ideas, but her actions were terrifying.

She would forcefully try to escape the house while naked, screaming and attacking all in her way. She became an immediate threat to her own safety, as well as the elders who we care for.

We made the hardest decision ever - to call 911, going against everything I had been taught about cannabis.

We spent the following 2 days in the ER, where she would frequently snap into States of full psychosis and endanger hospital staff and other patients. They sedated her several times, forcefully.

I watched my 5'4 wife turn into Mike Tyson and bring 6 fully grown staff members to the ground like they were children. I have never been that affraid in my life, and I've already lost a son. So try that on for size.

The following morning she was admitted to the psychiatric unit and held on a State-Issued holding.

Doctors confirmed her state of psychosis, and after diligent testing determined this was not a pre-existing condition, and was just a perfect storm of being dehydrated/constipated/overdosed.

Prognosis - CID; Cannabis Induced Psychosis

They prescribed her Olanzapine/Zyprexa, an anti-psychotic used for Schizophrenia. It blocks the receptors that utilize Delta-9 THC.

This medication brought her back to her baseline almost immediately.

For 3 days we continued the meds, without further episodes and are on track for discharge tonight.

We still have a long road ahead, and any further use of THC can trigger an episode. There is very little that is known about how THC acts in our brain. And in a rare few, it does lasting damage.

To all those who helped me through this unbelievably hard time in my life, I am forever thankful for your companionship and kind words. If you're ever in SW Michigan, I would like to repay you for getting me thru this in one peice.

To those who mocked, bullied, and questioned my agenda here - Humility comes for us all. If you dont understand what that means, fine. God will.

Peace and love my fellow cultivators. What I do next with my life is for you guys.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
--TLDR--

Over the course of 3 days, my wife and I consumed roughly 50mg THC/day. On the following 4th day, we consumed significantly more - roughly 120mg.

We have been heavy users in the past and have gone far past this point before.

We went to sleep that Monday night, expecting to wake up feeling groggy as usual.

My wife never woke.

For 30 hours she was in a coma-like state, unresponsive to anything we would try.

The following morning (Wednesday), her condition hadn't lessened so I decided to make my family present to help.

When approached that morning, she awoke from her slumber, but she wasn't my wife. The best way to describe it was seeing a real-life possession by a demon. We dont entertain these ideas, but her actions were terrifying.

She would forcefully try to escape the house while naked, screaming and attacking all in her way. She became an immediate threat to her own safety, as well as the elders who we care for.

We made the hardest decision ever - to call 911, going against everything I had been taught about cannabis.

We spent the following 2 days in the ER, where she would frequently snap into States of full psychosis and endanger hospital staff and other patients. They sedated her several times, forcefully.

I watched my 5'4 wife turn into Mike Tyson and bring 6 fully grown staff members to the ground like they were children. I have never been that affraid in my life, and I've already lost a son. So try that on for size.

The following morning she was admitted to the psychiatric unit and held on a State-Issued holding.

Doctors confirmed her state of psychosis, and after diligent testing determined this was not a pre-existing condition, and was just a perfect storm of being dehydrated/constipated/overdosed.

Prognosis - CID; Cannabis Induced Psychosis

They prescribed her Olanzapine/Zyprexa, an anti-psychotic used for Schizophrenia. It blocks the receptors that utilize Delta-9 THC.

This medication brought her back to her baseline almost immediately.

For 3 days we continued the meds, without further episodes and are on track for discharge tonight.

We still have a long road ahead, and any further use of THC can trigger an episode. There is very little that is known about how THC acts in our brain. And in a rare few, it does lasting damage.

To all those who helped me through this unbelievably hard time in my life, I am forever thankful for your companionship and kind words. If you're ever in SW Michigan, I would like to repay you for getting me thru this in one peice.

To those who mocked, bullied, and questioned my agenda here - Humility comes for us all. If you dont understand what that means, fine. God will.

Peace and love my fellow cultivators. What I do next with my life is for you guys.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Ok, ok,ok,
Bro, you rolled up here with a scripted thread.
There was no bullying or hate just your agenda.
You are the first person on The Farm that I have ever seen post there job resume on there home page, ever!
And I’ve been here since 2016.

Peace and love brother, happy growing!

Post a grow diary or something about your grow that will help Farmers just starting out bro.
That’s what we are here for hence the name of this forum THC FARMER!!!
Happy growing:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom