Associated smells of bud :musky

Had a nice og smell just not as strong as a straight og
TASTE 8/10

Dominant flavour :eek:g kushy goodness
Associated flavours :musk

Harsh/smoothness : 6/10
- cough factor? : no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)
90/10
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 7/10
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 1 3/4 hrs
Use : Daytime/Bedtime ..bedtime
Munchies? : yes/no no
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty (x) - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (X)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees () - og (X)

Wifi3

Overall rating: 7.5/10
Was pretty good.. Not the strongest out there but I can see why she's got the good rep she does! Huge chunky crystally og goodness! Dalae did a great job growing this girl. Huge cash cropping in this girl!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Thanks for the honest report homie. It's true she's a huge yielder with that OG funk, just not quite as fuely as straight OG's though. She can be on par with pure OG's but some runs she turns out a little more like The White for some reason.

Thanks again man. Glad you enjoyed the nugs.:)

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I have a WIFI, I just keep seeing everyone talking about WIFI #3 so some one is going to have to S1 that girl..;)

619ster

619ster

I have a WIFI, I just keep seeing everyone talking about WIFI #3 so some one is going to have to S1 that girl..;)
You don't think your Wifi could possibly be better than the #3? I feel you though we're never satisfied lol. #3 has a fan base along with hype. Doesn't mean there aren't better phenos out there (that Jack or other popular online growers DON'T have).

Venom818

Venom818

You don't think your Wifi could possibly be better than the #3? I feel you though we're never satisfied lol. #3 has a fan base along with hype. Doesn't mean there aren't better phenos out there (that Jack or other popular online growers DON'T have).

I had more potent wifi ,also have tried about 5-10 different wifi's from different growers all good .But there's something special about the wifi #3 guess which of the 10 wifi phenos im running ;)

there so much dank in those wifi beans just pop a pack and the only problem you'll have if deciding which ones to keep

619ster

619ster

I had more potent wifi ,also have tried about 5-10 different wifi's from different growers all good .But there's something special about the wifi #3 guess which of the 10 wifi phenos im running ;)

there so much dank in those wifi beans just pop a pack and the only problem you'll have if deciding which ones to keep
Oh I hear you! And I know I'm sure I've had buds of her. I was just saying though. And at the same time trying to make peeps who don't have access to the cut (like me) feel better lol. Keep rocking that #3 bruh!

Top Bottom