~Wifi 43~_RS11_ under the medicgrow fold8

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey fam I’m back at it in my 5x5 under the medic grow fold8 720 watt 8 bar led. I’m running a combination of Roots Organics Terp Tea and buildasoil craft blend dry amendments. I’m rocking buildaflower top dress which has a bunch of fish compost, worm castings, biochar, and a bunch of other stuff that the plants will love check the picture ⬇️ to see all its ingredients. Instead of regular castings I went this route which is basically worm castings on steroids 😁

I used a cover crop mix that has 4 different kinds of cover crop. I’ve since chopped and dropped all that young cover crop and covered it with the compost so it too can be broken down and utilized. It also helps act as a natural mulch layer. I’m throwing down bokashi fermented rice bran too to help build that fuzzy mycelium layer that breaks down the top dress even faster!

The Strains I’m running are 2 RS11 (Rainbow Sherbert #11) and a single Wifi 43 (White Fire OG #43). These are elite clones I acquired for a pretty penny and I’m excited to finally get to run them!

The Wifi 43 was hunted from over 500 seeds!!! The Jungle Boys did the selection and this came from their tissue culture facility (TLC collective). This is the their OG pheno so I had to check this out as I’ve already known about this one for awhile. So when I had the chance to get this I jumped on it!!

RS11 was bred by deo farms and selected by Doja Pak and Wizards trees. This is by far one of the biggest strains on the market right now winning awards left and right. Huge yeilds and they say the taste is next level so let’s find out!!!

I’ll also have clones for sale of both of these cultivars so inbox me for more details or check out some of my for sale threads in the clone section.

These plants had a rough start due some issues I had getting this run started. They had to wait to be transplanted bc I needed to get my new dedicated lung room online so I could setup my 5x5 and all the equipment. I also had my furnace go out and we had some cold nights so they suffered when the lights turned off but now we are back!!! I do have a electric radiator heater hooked up to an Inkbird controller in case the night time temps dip too much. The top dress of the craft blend and terp tea grow has kicked in and so have the plants with vigorous growth. If you guys have any questions about my grow methods or anything else feel free to comment ⬇️

Wifi 43 in front and the 2 RS11 are in the back. Let’s get it!!! 🧬♻️
Wifi 43rs11 under the medicgrow fold8
Wifi 43rs11 under the medicgrow fold8 3
Wifi 43rs11 under the medicgrow fold8 2

Wifi 43rs11 under the medicgrow fold8 4
Wifi 43rs11 under the medicgrow fold8 5

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Was just watching the Buildasoil youtube channel and was considering some of the products you are incorporating! Glad to see they are having a positive impact. Following along IG. Good luck!

By the way… those pants are 🔥
Ya I’ve been following them for a hot minute Jeremy is super knowledgeable and he conveys the message so well and makes it so easy to understand. I started off using some craft blend here and there and went for the big bag this time and I always use their Q product which is a really good wetting agent. They really have a passion for growing and all their products are of the best quality. Check out their Montana grow silica supplement too it’s mined straight out of an ancient volcanic deposit. I’ll always have that on my list of needs for building soil. The buildaflower top dress is the new addition and I don’t think I’ll ever leave that out of my regimen either. BUILDASOIL for the win!!!

Ya I got the matching hoodie too 😁 thanx broski 🙌

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey guys I’m super stoked right now I got 2 pictures into Octobers Pic Of The Month 😲 and the Tropicana Punch taking off!!! Both awesome pictures entered to Potm and shoutout to @Trustfall for supplying the genetics for both cultivars. One an Elite clone and the other from his seedline 🤘🔥🧬
EEBF66B1 07ED 4DF9 8A16 4AA18180E546
A7239725 DB48 4029 B5F8 183F1C987AD4
D36F3B09 364B 43B4 879C 2A4AC8DF29DF
7CB841B5 12EE 48A1 AEE6 5EE269ADD49A
58B268AB 6EFD 4D5A 8DC8 2517520E1EE1

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey fam so my Tropicana punch entry that took an early lead has been taken off for POTM bc I had 2 pictures and that’s against the rules. So any votes on that picture have automatically been applied to growhobos picture. I’m still in the lead but feel I kinda got the shit end of the stick on this one. Help me stay on top and smash the vote on the Oreoz cross.
3C339D97 4335 43C6 8E27 23D7426EB3FB

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey guys so I lost the plants intended for this grow. This was my first time running the big container SIPs (Earthbox) with a single plant in each and I had some root issues that ultimately led to me chopping everything and starting over. I filled up the res too soon and didn’t let it dry out enough. I’ve only ever ran 2 plants per planter and I even have a seed run going right now with 4 smaller plants in a single sub irrigated planter!!!

So now I’m going to throw 6 Grape Gas (CLTVTD) and a single Lemon OG Kush by DNA genetics in the 5x5 instead bc I need to keep some production going in this space I can’t wait. I dam near lost the wifi 43 thru all of this but it looks like 1 clone is rooting out of the 6-7 cuts I took. I’ll make a new thread showcasing the RS11 and wifi 43 so stay tuned!

I will document the grape gas in the 5x5 bc it’s now been over a year since I first got it and I’ve grown it many times since and I’ve yet to nail a run in this 5x5 under the medic grow fold8 so I’m really gonna try my best to make this the best run I’ve had yet with this space and with this cultivar! I’m going back to my roots and banging these out in 3 gal fabric pots let’s go!!!! I got a good feeling about this one guys 😉
79FFEAB5 D894 482D A70C 201E086E9531
1D93AEFA D9C9 4FCC 90E2 C4FBBABEE053

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Room reset!!! 6 Grape Gas clones in 3 gal fabric pots and a lemon OG Kush grown from seed from DNA 🧬. Day 5 of flower it’s time to crush this run! I did move them from one tent to another so dialing in the environment will be slightly different it I think I got it on lock I just have to set up some more equipment and we will be all set! I may do another journal just showing this grow off so stay tuned!
87E8016A 85DD 4A11 A845 7FB4C7E88237
0DEC7C9C FD61 454B 898C BCB07302FC18
0F6D379F CA6F 4623 9D9A 5B35DE610F66

Latest posts

Top Bottom