WIFI autoflowered on me

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
first off, im not intrested in flaming Raskal, in fact i think this could have been stress induced. I was jus wondering if this has happened to anyone? Ive already ran 2 diffrent wifi cutts frm seed with great success, and this round i have 6 more wifi seeds going. one of them stareted to flower at about 5% of the bud sites only during veg. im now in day 14 of flower and all looks well, my concern is hermi(do these 2 things have the tendacy of occuring together?). No stress with plants now all look happy and streching nicely, except my w-masters, those bitches dont strech at all xcept the white dom one.

Confu...

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Sometimes stress will induce them early. Are your pots rootbound?

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

It might not be a stress issue from you or your environment.

I have learned that Raskal does not make his own seeds any longer and his gear is having hermie/autoflowering issues on other forums.

RC

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Well I Havnt had the auto flowering problem but the 3 beans I popped of his newer released white fire were imho not as fire as the ones released the previous years. Out of the three I popped, one was possibly worth keeping. I know it wasn't my conditions or anything on my end as everything else in the room with those came out proper. Def not here to trash anyone, just sharing my findings with this past batch. If what robot chicken says about him not making his beans anymore is 100% fact I'm really glad I loaded up on his stuff the last few years. Before these white fires iv had pretty rad results with his white urkles, white strawberry, fire alien and a bunch of others. I can say I Havnt found to much in the keeper department with the alien crosses from him. I did find a killer fire alien that was most Def worth keeping. Like I said, not bashing just sharing. ~smf~

OGONLY

OGONLY

I've never had any autoflower issues with my Rascal gear. I have though had a bit of nanner action with both Fire Alien and WIFI. Mostly Fire Alien though. Every run I've had has produced a small number of perfect looking seeds only on bottom nugs. Most of the plants have at least a few seeds. The yield hasn't seemed to suffer as a result, nor has the quality.

I got my WIFI seeds over a year ago at NGC in Santa Fe Springs. Every bean I've popped out of the 6 have been fire, some more than others. I wasn't too into the Fire Alien as far as potency although the buds were gorgeous.

I've got a bunch of seeds now from my last 3 harvests, I'm guessing they are Fire Alien X WIFI?

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Thnx for the responses guys, I forgot bout this thread. Cannarado, not root bound she was in a 5+gal smart pot only bout 2 1/2 feet at flip.
Possibly stress early on I had a hard time getting this round dialed in I had alot of yellowing leaves on a few of my plants, this one included. ( I bit off more than I could chew having 24 different phenos of wifi, w-master, chemdx herijuana and sssdh x cheese.
Robot and skunk, this was a pack of wifi from a while ago but good to know about him outsourcing.
OgOnly, I also got my gear frm NGC. Small world .

Confu...

dankworth

dankworth

Makes sense with the serious lack of exclusivity recently. So to produce the white crosses there must be a selection process of the white S1s to look through, and then S1 the candidate that proves to not throw herms, autos, etc. So S1s of S1s.

I see how if this were not done correctly it would lead to these problems.
I was thinking that OGR must have gone to town to support all the seed sales in the last half year or a little more. Makes more sense that he would outsource. And the relative scarcity on boards. Not hating, just trying to put the puzzle pieces together.

Seems like one should select from 2 or more current packs to have a chance to find some mindblowing superkeeper. Back when the genes were better some dude went through 50 or something to find a super bomb specimen.

pushkushglobal

pushkushglobal

If OGR is outsourcing don't you think he would just give white cuts to his partners or is that unlikely? Why wouldn't he have others do the same thing he has been doing? Also it could just be an issue with one variety like the whole situation with Swerve that got blown out of contex. Maybe not..I don't know.

2DogWalker

Well I'll keep it short, I started a pack ALLLLL my boys started packs from a pretty recent drop and from what I been seeing the killer phenos are PROlific 2 straight up gems in my pack....I'm not the best grower here but id put my #7 cut in the air w ANYTHiNG I've seen around here since the kevorkians/ purps an that was in the last millienium kids....

I will say I've found hermies in lower bud sites on more than one o the phenos...maybe a few seeds per plant....

Good luck confuten, I bet they will finish up great for ya.... Skunk.....

pushkushglobal

pushkushglobal

Well I'll keep it short, I started a pack ALLLLL my boys started packs from a pretty recent drop and from what I been seeing the killer phenos are PROlific 2 straight up gems in my pack....I'm not the best grower here but id put my #7 cut in the air w ANYTHiNG I've seen around here since the kevorkians/ purps an that was in the last millienium kids....

I will say I've found hermies in lower bud sites on more than one o the phenos...maybe a few seeds per plant....

Good luck confuten, I bet they will finish up great for ya.... Skunk.....

I just ordered some OGR beans and you just made me feel like a genius for doing so. Even in this economy you would make a killing selling ...well, anything. Thanks for the boost. When I read what RC said I wasn't pleased.

The thought of a room full of autoflowers and hermies made me sick to my stomach. The truth is it doesn't matter if it's Raskal or Resin..Subcool or Swerve, you still have to keep an eye on things.

I've been lurking for an hour or so and still haven't found any KKSC X The White grow logs. Are there any at the farm?:character0053:

mack 10

mack 10

i too had some wifi of the last release, got a couple that popped a couple of herms, same as 2 dog i got a couple of perferct looking seeds but only one plant had the seed, well worth the effert as its sick as fu''@k. Just look for a solid lady and you'll be sweet

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Is the hermie and autoflower issue come from not properly doing seeds and the attempts of feminized everything? Not too sure. I can say this though, I need not mention any names but I saw a major"breeder" this last weekend at the l.a. cup dumping a huge pile of seeds and having somebody else apply different labels to the same batch of seeds. Now while this was not raskal, the point is that sketchy breeding/breeding techniques are abundant so one should always be cautious when growing from seed.

dankworth

dankworth

I got really high, and ended up taking a nap.
I had a fucked up dream.
It went a little something like this.

"Come on gang! Let's make some seeds!"
http://t2.invalid.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtiDBjKxZ0b-3Y93hMVtUvbO7uvjO57qlAI3jq0_FKCphxaHGqww

"Swerve, we're going to go take a closer look at the haunted mansion. We need you to do some selecting. Be sure to select against herms and autos!"

"Roh-ray!"
scoobydoo2.jpg

But Swerve got distracted by snacks.
http://t1.invalid.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyrmbeia-ZmDR0C6jlm1qiepH7gxz8QePRjAz71kZsvPW_KFGLIRPwcRLSVQ

Eventually they get back from the haunted mansion...

"I just don't get it. I keep seeing reports of herms and autos on our white crosses!"
"Herms and autos?"
250px-Scooby-gang-1969.jpg

"SWERVE!"

"Ruh-roh!"
scooby_doo_2.jpg

2DogWalker

heres a pic of my wifi pheno from the last raskal drop.....

Words are overrated as well as most humans....:banana1sv6:

Roll on,
2DogWalkER

WIFI7 Harvest Bud
I

ibTheMan

Looks good 2Dog, my thing is, is if your Raskal,one of the best Breeders in The World, why be a lazy fuck and have other people do n the most important part? is he that Rich? does he not care about the Raskals OG name?
Breeders if you make dank, and want to go Lazy, just quit, dont fuck over the buyer cause your Lazy.

Illmind

Illmind

niice. haha dankworth thats the shit. ograskal has stepped his production up and we all kno quantity usually means lack of quality. honestly im hella convinced og kush is responsible. i had nanners pop from swerves raskal og. very few on only 1 but i got sloppy and this was when raskal said his og was unreversable. wow dude really just called raskal 1 the world best breeders lol.. sorry neville, dj short n shanti.

2DogWalker

Just for my own knowledge, *(maybe I should just burn all these seeds)* how are we so sure of this "lack of quality"....Who exactly is pollinating his stuff, are we sure this person hasn't actually done all of it... Im not callin anyone out I just want to know....The US government puts up these same bullshit smoke screens so americans don't attempt to figure out the truth, as well as, greatly benefit the few behind the money trail......

Thanks
2Dog

S

Schwoop

When you mess with Fem's you get a few issues once in awhile, if OGR out sourced production to stay up with demand you can bet your wet noodle he dictated which parents to use. Out of 2 paks we got at least 8 keepers! My wifi 6 tested at over 25%.
My Tricomasaurus White tested over 25%. Environmental conditions IMVHO can cause auto issues, Hermies, etc. OGR has a family
and a real life outside the forums. I would not play into the fact that he has slowed down his Internet activity. I know last time him and I chatted he was pretty much burned out on the whole forum thing.
I know these threads can go sideways real fast.
The statement still stands IMO, there's Jewels in every pak!

Illmind

Illmind

Bro my take on it is he is releasing moe one offs and bulk then what he used to. He used to drop 3 max at a time and like 40 packs each. Now he got like 7 diff one offs. So either he has help or he stepped up to a bigger op which he is not used to. As i remmeber it he was a very fine tuned small time closet grower that focused purely on quality. Started playing with cs with great results and made a go. Demand still isnt met but im pretty sure he still got some new people on and each batch is gonna vary slightly due to slight drift in the clones over time id imagine. I wouldnt give half a shit either way i kno his beans are tried n true kills. Weird tho all this time hadnt heard but one complaint now they popping up like pimples on a teenager. Hey 2dog does that smell as good as it looks? Og and skunky?

dankworth

dankworth

I actually have a few wifi moms going right now. I'm sure there will be dank.
But dude, he set himself up for that one.

Top Bottom