WiFi & BPPK

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

WiFi OG & BPPK

OK folks this is a run I just did after updating my room with some new equipment, first the update, I replaced my magnetic ballasts with some new digital ballasts, I think they are the best ones on the market right now, with less returns and they are totally silent, no fans and they run the same temps as the ones with fans in them, here is a couple of pics of them for ya.......GM

Wifi  bppk
Wifi  bppk 2
Wifi  bppk 3
Wifi  bppk 4
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Next is getting rid of the heavy ass PL ballasts, these fuckers weigh 33 pounds and the new digies only weigh 11 pounds what a differance here they are these babies are going on 7 yers old and still work fine never had a problem with them.......GM

DSC03511
DSC03512
DSC03513
DSC03514
DSC03516
Rushoe

Rushoe

That's kool they look like they would be some nice ones and u can stand them up like that I guess that could save some space and what not. Are u able to dim these down? I am about to harvest like any day now and want to look into some new light set up wanna up grade my hood as well as the ballasts what do u recommend for the hood I was gonna go with the xxxl hood but all my boys are rocking those.Slap up some shots of the harvest your talking about when you get a chance.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Lookin forward to the show. Two dank ass strains. Sub'd. ~ODB~

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

New plugs

OK before these things will work I need to change the plugs on the lights, so they work on the new ballasts like this, first cut off the ends then get some butt connectors, then strip the wire and connect the new plug to the light like this, after I make the connections I like to rap each wire in electrical tape, then rap them all together and ur done good as new........GM

DSC03518
DSC03517
DSC03522
DSC03519
DSC03619
DSC03520
DSC03524
P

Powdery

I am about to harvest like any day now and want to look into some new light set up wanna up grade my hood as well as the ballasts what do u recommend for the hood I was gonna go with the xxxl hood but all my boys are rocking those.Slap up some shots of the harvest your talking about when you get a chance.

4 x 600W lumatek / hortilux bulbs XXXtreme 6" Hoods :sun2:

lighting a 10' x 10' area

Aligee

Aligee

Looking good GM !!! I heard great reviews bout those ballast and no fans at same temp thats wsup !!!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Carbon filter

Ok next is the carbon filter, this filter is almost 7 yrs old to and still works like brand new, first take it down then take it outside and wash it out like this, first lay it down and wash from the inside out, make sure to wash this way first real good then u can lightly spray off the outside, DO NOT USE A PRESSURE WASHER to wash ur filter its too much pressure and will ruin ur filter, then wash out the sock that covers the filter and then set outside in the hot sun for atleast 2 days to dry, the cold water and the hot sun will re-activate the carbon in the filter, then re-hang and ur good to go...........GM

DSC03572
DSC03573
DSC03575
DSC03577
DSC03578
DSC03579
DSC03634
Rushoe

Rushoe

shit bro u just saved me like 200 bucks I was gonna go get another one I hope this works with Phat filters. Good shit bro I didn't know the weather could activate the carbon thats fucken cool.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Beds

Ok next is the beds, these beds are about 10+yrs old and in need of new bottoms, so I replaced the bottoms and the sides to, in the first pic u can see how the beds bow to the middle were the drain is........GM

DSC03610
DSC03606
DSC03607
DSC03608
DSC03611
DSC03613
DSC03614
BC farmer

BC farmer

Very interesting about re-using your charcoal filter. Just so I get this straight; You are not replacing the charcoal?
Will have to dry it out in the room, as sun is a rare occurrence here in the upcoming winter of interior of British Columbia:-)

In regards to your ballasts, they sound similar to BC Ballasts that I am about to purchase,
http://www.bcballast.com/
Probably all made in the same factory, just the next assembly line up :-)

Thanks for the great info GM!

BC Farmer

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

PH meters

OK next is the PH meters Ive had these meters for as long as everything else, I got them when I built this room about 7yrs ago, and im glad to see them go, so its out with the old and in with the new, there the same meter just a newer better version of it, and easier to carry around and use I love them.......GM

DSC02992
DSC03865
DSC03866
caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
I always get excited for GM journals!

Word em up! Still waiting for that love potion secret sauce recipe ;)

Hope all is blessed GM~

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Security system

Ok back when I built this room I got this system from Homedeopt and it lasted about 5 yrs, so I went out and got a bigger better one it has 8 cameras, I have 2 in the flower room and one in the mother room, and 5 around my house so I know whats going on at all times, + I have alarms hooked to it also, u can hook up any alarm to the system it is sweet and works very well, before I changed the mag ballasts I got mega RF interference and could hardly see the room, but when I put in the new digies no RF interference at all........GM

DSC02954
DSC02994
DSC03635
DSC03636
DSC03637
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Very nice setup like always i really like that Security system..

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Yea that security systems dope. It would be sweet if it had night vision also. ~ODB~

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Subb'ed...

Looking kill as hell GM. Cant wait for these beds and your new gear to treat ya right!!!

Just a question if ya dont mind....How much those cams run you? The old and the new if ya remember. Thinking of investing something like this for my new place! Thanks a bunch

Latest posts

Top Bottom