Wildfire og 4 site 600w no c02

• Thread starter tipper619sd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

Hello again guys last round was super dank and this round should be even better. Being that i have now gotten a few runs under my belt. I feel that i am equipped with the knowledge to grow nothing but serious dank flowers from here on out. I plan on using burpee cages around the plants and will let these girls grow all natural besides a few trims before flip. I actually wanted to discuss that what would be the best method of growing being that i have a 4 site with on 600w . I was leaning towards Scrog but decided to rock the cages and see how they roll. Anybody feel free to lay little knowledge on me ? But so i have 4 wildfire og clones gifted to me from my buddy. I also have a cherry pie from seed but that will be for next round growing her out to be a mother and run a few test. I have a chiller 55 gal drum and a lil thrift store humidifier which works tits. Currently my water temp is at 65 and my ph is at 7.0 i read that right around there is the best for rooting i might be wrong. I can already see there is one different pheno in my bunch cant wait to see what i get. I possibly will take clones of these and mother the best also. My ppms are at 200 . I am using my 1 bulb hydrofarm t5 for 2 weeks and ten ill flip on my hps and veg under there for another 3-4 weeks then flip. I also heard that t5s are better for rooting . Well here are a few pics lets see if u guys see what i see. Take care and happy farming guys.
Imagejpeg 2 56
Imagejpeg 2 55
Imagejpeg 2 54
Imagejpeg 3 30
Imagejpeg 3 31

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

shit looks great man ! i will be following . what grow medium is that ? i have a 6 site . i am thinking cutting to 4 and grow bigger trees .

T

tipper619sd

shit looks great man ! i will be following . what grow medium is that ? i have a 6 site . i am thinking cutting to 4 and grow bigger trees .

Its called rocks they have silica in them they are pretty nice and i am reusing them. Did a soak in h2o2 and water over night rinsed them and soaked again in water then reused them, So far so good. My girls have been moving slow since i out them in the system and knocked off all the coco( I am thinking kinda stunted them a lil transplant shock) Hell ya u can grow big trees with a 6 also unless u have space requirements. Would love to check it out.

T

tipper619sd

Ph @ 7 sounds quite high to me but maybe Im not aware of something...I never go above 6.4
ya i was doing a lil re reading my numbers were off 5.3 to 6.3 in veg and 5.1 to 6.1 in bloom sometimes i let it go lower and work its was back up also like 4.8 to 6.1. Thanks for the heads up greeneye04

T

tipper619sd

so after a few days in the system and seeing that they are surviving i decided to turn on my ac and my lights and get this show on the road. Heres a couple room specs b4 and after. b4 ac and 600w room temp was @ 72 and rh was at 74. After turning on two fans, light fan, light , ac and turning up humidifier room temp is @ 79 and rh is @ 59 water temp 65 ppms 250 lights about 3 ft above plants to keep them from shock for now. I will upload new pics tomorrow for you guys. Hope all of u are having a great 2013!!

ri420patient

ri420patient

Hello again guys last round was super dank and this round should be even better. Being that i have now gotten a few runs under my belt. I feel that i am equipped with the knowledge to grow nothing but serious dank flowers from here on out. I plan on using burpee cages around the plants and will let these girls grow all natural besides a few trims before flip. I actually wanted to discuss that what would be the best method of growing being that i have a 4 site with on 600w . I was leaning towards Scrog but decided to rock the cages and see how they roll. Anybody feel free to lay little knowledge on me ? But so i have 4 wildfire og clones gifted to me from my buddy. I also have a cherry pie from seed but that will be for next round growing her out to be a mother and run a few test. I have a chiller 55 gal drum and a lil thrift store humidifier which works tits. Currently my water temp is at 65 and my ph is at 7.0 i read that right around there is the best for rooting i might be wrong. I can already see there is one different pheno in my bunch cant wait to see what i get. I possibly will take clones of these and mother the best also. My ppms are at 200 . I am using my 1 bulb hydrofarm t5 for 2 weeks and ten ill flip on my hps and veg under there for another 3-4 weeks then flip. I also heard that t5s are better for rooting . Well here are a few pics lets see if u guys see what i see. Take care and happy farming guys.
View attachment 286766View attachment 286767View attachment 286768View attachment 286769View attachment 286770

what are those river stones?

T

tipper619sd

Ok so i took a few pics i have seen this time around that they are growing a lot slower then the fire ogs and might be because of shock due to transplant ( shaking and rinsing off the coco and rocks) and putting them in the system . I check every day to see roots coming out but none so far we will see. Also my ph is at 5.5 right now and ppms are at 200 water temp is 65 and my rh is down due to the a/c but its at 50 now . Gonna have to go buy another humidifier from goodwill and see if that helps. Also does homedepot have the burpee cages actually come to think of it i can read my other thread im sure they said it. Take care farmers and have a peaceful day .
Imagejpeg 2 60
Imagejpeg 4 4
Imagejpeg 2 59
Imagejpeg 3 34
Imagejpeg 3 33

ri420patient

ri420patient

Ok so i took a few pics i have seen this time around that they are growing a lot slower then the fire ogs and might be because of shock due to transplant ( shaking and rinsing off the coco and rocks) and putting them in the system . I check every day to see roots coming out but none so far we will see. Also my ph is at 5.5 right now and ppms are at 200 water temp is 65 and my rh is down due to the a/c but its at 50 now . Gonna have to go buy another humidifier from goodwill and see if that helps. Also does homedepot have the burpee cages actually come to think of it i can read my other thread im sure they said it. Take care farmers and have a peaceful day .
View attachment 287790View attachment 287791View attachment 287792View attachment 287793View attachment 287794
lol idk they are just called grostones or something lol
They just look different then the ones I have

ri420patient

ri420patient

How high is your water level I was reading on here it should b about half way up net pot til it starts shooting roots out then drop it to bottom of net pot

ri420patient

ri420patient

I'm still a beginner at this though so I might not be right

T

tipper619sd

ya i have never had my water level that high but does cc say that ?? Maybe i will try it

T

tipper619sd

Also i went in and found out why my rh was so low my light was plugged straight into the outlet and not thru my times so these plants been on 24 hr light for a few days last night i caught it and gave them 3 hours of dark tonight imma give them 6 and let it roll. Hopefully i didnt mess things up.

ri420patient

ri420patient

ya i have never had my water level that high but does cc say that ?? Maybe i will try it

i didnt do it this time but i read it on here and was thinking about doing it next run just a little higher i have the new net pots so i will prob go right wto where the cone goes up to then lower it gradually to see if that helps i had pulled a few roots threw the slots cause my roots were so long from being in the cloner to long due to trying to finish the room in time i did it on 4 and noticed those took longer to take off then the rest so next time i wont do that either theres alot to learn on this system that will definately take its time but i have plenty of time to dedicate

ri420patient

ri420patient

Also i went in and found out why my rh was so low my light was plugged straight into the outlet and not thru my times so these plants been on 24 hr light for a few days last night i caught it and gave them 3 hours of dark tonight imma give them 6 and let it roll. Hopefully i didnt mess things up.

should be fine they will probably like the rest

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

Its called rocks they have silica in them they are pretty nice and i am reusing them. Did a soak in h2o2 and water over night rinsed them and soaked again in water then reused them, So far so good. My girls have been moving slow since i out them in the system and knocked off all the coco( I am thinking kinda stunted them a lil transplant shock) Hell ya u can grow big trees with a 6 also unless u have space requirements. Would love to check it out.
here is a simple pic of my six site uc .

100 3197

Latest posts

Top Bottom