Will Bees be a problem?

• Thread starter kill-9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kill-9

I live closeby a shitload of Almond Fields.....and right now there's alot of bees because the flowers on the trees have popped up. Will it effect any of my outdoor plants? Its probably a stupid question, but I figure, they're carrying pollen.

H

herby

If you get any seeds from almond pollen crossing into your mj plants I want first dibs!!! umm resin covered almonds

K

kill-9

Most of the bees were probably trucked-in specifically to pollinate the almonds. When the brief period ends, they are trucked away to another location.

They were..

Moving a hive is stressful for the bees, and is one of the contributing factors in Colony Collapse Disorder. Be kind to the neighbor bees, you need them to make a lot of your food.

I only kill the bumble bees with hornet spray if they stick around too long.

Thanks for the info.

If you get any seeds from almond pollen crossing into your mj plants I want first dibs!!! umm resin covered almonds

almond central over here.....homemade almond butter, garlic almonds, organically grown almonds, yogurt almonds, spicy, chocolate.....anything you can think of.

T

Trillion

Something about garlic almonds has my mouth watering...lol

N

Nuglover

No bees= No food. Most folks don't know or even care where there food comes from. Sad...
Wasps on the other hand, I fuckin hate wasps. Big red mean bastards...

S

smoketilluchoke

i always wondered could you use bees to make hash?

if you had a big field of weed would they make honey off it??

Top Bottom