• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I just watched the video didnt read your post with it....im someone that will argue til im dead if its a subject im passionate about...organics is one of those subjects...i think the petro based ferts can f off...you make a valid argument ill say that...chlorophyll breaks down over time. How i understand it is if the temps and humidity are right residuals fade away during the dry and a lil more during the cure...chlorophyll will too...as long as the dry n cure are done right...keep them green to the end!
I am fascinated by the idea of drying them in the pots in the medium without water in the tent for a week and then hanging them to dry after to extend that time, because I think that's the secret right? the longer and slower the dry/cure? What do you think about that ....experience? I have zero, gonna try it for the first time. My weak spot is always the dry/cure. I can spend 6 months growing fire and still totally fuck it up and wind up with cat piss in the end. Im working on it 😆

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
That 100% is the same for organics? Id say no...just based on chelation and molecular size of synthetics vs. Organics.

Does ph play a role? Will a ph of 10 help flush better....or a ph of 2 or 3? I say these numbers because i font think nutes get absorbed best at these ph levels
Would definitely say flushing is more a hydro thing right? I see your point 👍 Do indoor soil guys flush?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

We should do a big study ourselves...everyone in legal states only...with all the folks on here no one grows the same way as anyother on here.

Seperate the hydro, coco, soiless, and soil folks

Take all them and seperate the syn and org folks.

Set the study up based on agreed upon standards. Everyone has to be honest for the sake of gaining knowledge of the plant. This shouldnt be extremely difficult to do....except gotta keep everyone on the same page same goal....it can be done...

THATS ONE THING IVE NEVER SEEN, IS FOLKS COMING TOGETHER FOR THINGS LIKE THIS. NEVER SEEN ANYONE POST GC/MS TESTS ON ANY OF THESE GROW SITES..more of this should be done...it cant be done with just a few folks...need like 10 to 20

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I am fascinated by the idea of drying them in the pots in the medium without water in the tent for a week and then hanging them to dry after to extend that time, because I think that's the secret right? the longer and slower the dry/cure? What do you think about that ....experience? I have zero, gonna try it for the first time. My weak spot is always the dry/cure. I can spend 6 months growing fire and still totally fuck it up and wind up with cat piss in the end. Im working on it 😆

i left a few gram bud on a plant for 1 month in dark dried the fuck out put it my pipe..it was fuckin hittin me in waves i could feel crashing in to my body...literally like i was on my couch sitting in the living room feeling like i was sitting in the ocean being hit by waves...best high ive ever had that i can think of.

I would chalk that up as being more the dry cure than anything to do with the flush...i dont recall flushing that plant as much as the others. This was back in 09' it was a real sativa kick....

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Would definitely say flushing is more a hydro thing right? I see your point 👍 Do indoor soil guys flush?
I didnt then i did...there was discernable difference...the flush was coolerband smoother like dirtbag posted in the begining of this thread

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

You hydro guy? Throw a couple pots with good organic soil in the same room for a side by side and go from there...weight will be different but quality will be better.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
No flush, taper

Which is what im thinking would be best for hydro too right?

If I've learned anything after all this time it's that plants don't love sudden changes no matter what it is.

amekins

amekins

I wonder if drying this way would mitigate some of the heat and low RH I have for drying conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom