Will dois this "reveg" my plants

• Thread starter Keod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Keod

Keod

Hi guys i have a silly question I need answered.
So I switched to my plans to flower a week ago .
And I run the lights on at night and have them off during the day to avoid heat problems with the light.
If open my tent to continue doing LST training. Do I risk reveging my plants ?
The room room my tent is has the blinds shut and is kept in the dark .
With the amount after light passing through the the blinds as seen in the picture , and with the kind of light bulb (not a led) do I risk of reveging my plant ?
Is this a problem?

Will dois this reveg my plants
Will dois this reveg my plants 2
Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

This amount of light can very well interrupt the photo cycle.

I would cover up that window and replace your lightbulb with a green one, or get a head lamp with a green light on it for working in your dark period.

Keod

Keod

Ok . I will cover that up . Will even that regular bulb fuck with the plants?

Maybe I should just stick to working on them when their light is on . But its tough not to peep on
This amount of light can very well interrupt the photo cycle.

I would cover up that window and replace your lightbulb with a green one, or get a head lamp with a green light on it for working in your dark period.
What do you mean by green light BTW?

Madmax

Madmax

You will get nanners more so than the plant revegging turning light on ...

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Yes any light but a green light will cause them to break cycle/herm. This might be hearsay but I was always told green lights wont break photo cycle because plants won't absorb green light? I'm sure someone here can debunk/explain in more detail.

Generally yes I would try to do your work with the lights on. I try to not go in when the lights are off unless I'm spraying or harvesting. Good luck!

Keod

Keod

You will get nanners more so than the plant revegging turning light on ...
Ok I have only been in week 1 flower . It should be okay if I only open my tent during light schedule from here on out ?

Keod

Keod

Yes any light but a green light will cause them to break cycle/herm. This might be hearsay but I was always told green lights wont break photo cycle because plants won't absorb green light? I'm sure someone here can debunk/explain in more detail.

Generally yes I would try to do your work with the lights on. I try to not go in when the lights are off unless I'm spraying or harvesting. Good luck!
Thanks man

Enforcer

Enforcer

I have used a green headlight in a blacked out room during flower without any negative side effects. Yes, the window light and/or the light bulb will fuck up the photoperiod. They need 12 hours of UNINTERRUPTED darkness to flower. Panda film the window, get a green head light from Amazon, don’t turn on the room light with the tent open during the dark cycle and you should be fine.

Top Bottom