Will i be okay to flower?

• Thread starter Cannabutterred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannabutterred

Cannabutterred

Hello all, I have about a 2 month old plant that I've topped once and lst a little bit. I had a slight overwatering problem when she was a seedling.

She is still rapidly growing and I only have a 2x2x5 so I'm thinking about flowering soon, like withing a week. And some of the leaves have burnt tips and discoleration. I water with distilled water 3ml of cal mag plus alternated with distilled water and fox farm grow big 8ml.

Will she be okay for flower or is there something that I'm needing to fix before I do?

Will i be okay to flower
Will i be okay to flower 2
Will i be okay to flower 3
Will i be okay to flower 4
Will i be okay to flower 5
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Hello all, I have about a 2 month old plant that I've topped once and lst a little bit. I had a slight overwatering problem when she was a seedling.

She is still rapidly growing and I only have a 2x2x5 so I'm thinking about flowering soon, like withing a week. And some of the leaves have burnt tips and discoleration. I water with distilled water 3ml of cal mag plus alternated with distilled water and fox farm grow big 8ml.

Will she be okay for flower or is there something that I'm needing to fix before I do?
I would suggest being sure the plant is nice and healthy before flipping. You should plan on the plant at least doubling in size.

Latest posts

Top Bottom