Will i have enough room after stretch?

• Thread starter Ganjagurl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ganjagurl

Ganjagurl

Newbie needs professional opinion! My girls were switched to flower 10 days ago. I'm concerned I waited too long and will soon run out of room. Couple questions: Will they continue to stretch upward or outward? (I have plenty of room to raise my light) My concern is potential overcrowding. Should I remove one of them or is it possible they maybe will have just enough space? (multiple fans in setup!)
First time grower
4x4x80 tent
LED (Mars Hydro ts3000)
Currently 4 plants inside
3 gallons Happy Frog potting soil
Unsure of exact strains (all are Indica-leaning hybrids)
Will i have enough room after stretch

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Whats the current height and how far are you keeping the light away?

They look amazing BTW, IMO youll be ok. Probably have to defoliate and maybe some training

Nucklqueen

Nucklqueen

Your plants look great!. I think you can squeeze through this one, but the master grower that taught me said rule of thumb, each plant needs a 3x3 space. He also told me to put my HPS light 6-7 feet above my plant tops- but instead of listening to my guru, I went on the web and saw all this bs that the light should be 2' above the canopy, so....after my girls recovered from the sunburn the hps light gave them, I raised to 6' above canopy and put them in the 12x12 room (unfinished but we're working on getting white board put up) and they are happy...rhe video was actually last week, my girls started flowering now n I'm jumping for joy....you're doing great! Keep up the good work hon!
Much love,
GRAMMA HIPPIE!

Ganjagurl

Ganjagurl

Whats the current height and how far are you keeping the light away?

They look amazing BTW, IMO youll be ok. Probably have to defoliate and maybe some training
I haven't measured their height in several days. Every day i measure and move the light up. Always 18" from the highest parts. I trained every 2 days (best i could) during veg. Now i have nothing to tie highest branches down to!! LoL. I plan to do another heavier defoliation next week. Thank you for your thoughts!! I love my girls!! So exciting.

Ganjagurl

Ganjagurl

Your plants look great!. I think you can squeeze through this one, but the master grower that taught me said rule of thumb, each plant needs a 3x3 space. He also told me to put my HPS light 6-7 feet above my plant tops- but instead of listening to my guru, I went on the web and saw all this bs that the light should be 2' above the canopy, so....after my girls recovered from the sunburn the hps light gave them, I raised to 6' above canopy and put them in the 12x12 room (unfinished but we're working on getting white board put up) and they are happy...rhe video was actually last week, my girls started flowering now n I'm jumping for joy....you're doing great! Keep up the good work hon!
Much love,
GRAMMA HIPPIE!
Thanks Gramma!! Congrats on your ladies too!!😊

Ganjagurl

Ganjagurl

Your killing it mate.theres plenty of room for those gals in there .you have trained them well ...
Wow!! Thank you!! I've tried really hard. There are SO many things I've learned and will do differently next grow but i absolutely love it. I'm hooked for sure!!😝

Top Bottom