Will it ripen? Are these buds healthy

• Thread starter Adabian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Adabian

Adabian

Hey guys!

This is my first post, I'm looking for advice or the opinion of you experienced growers. I started this plant about 6 months ago, but I had to trim and transport for certain reasons, but I was able to save the top part of the plant, it seems to be doing well and growing buds, but it has been almost 2 weeks showing these really long white hairs on the buds but it doesn't seem to rippen, and the smell is not so pungent or barely present.

My concern is that the plant may have receded back to vegetating state, I am not sure if this is possible maybe because of interruption in the dark cycle from lights around the house as it's not in a complete dark place ( I sometimes cover the whole plant with a black garbage bag to keep the light away)
Any suggestions would be great I want to know if it will be worth keeping this plant longer.

Will it ripen are these buds healthy
Will it ripen are these buds healthy 2
Will it ripen are these buds healthy 3
Will it ripen are these buds healthy 4
Will it ripen are these buds healthy 5
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Ambient light will interrupt the flower cycle. A plastic garbage bag over the plant is really far from ideal. There's no middle ground here. Light is light, dim light is still light... and darkness means totally dark. Otherwise, unless it's an autoflower, the disrupted light cycle will interfere with the plant's flower cycle.

Top Bottom