Will It Survive?

• Thread starter Herbalise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chemistry

chemistry

If your plant is just sat in water with out oxygen to the roots, it will drown, and roots in the dark won't save it.

Organikz

Organikz

@Herbalise
Are you trying to dial in because you're all over the place bud. No offense. You really should study a tried and true method. Never heard of the milk crate methods...

brazel

brazel

I must of missed this but what was the plant growing in before it moved to the milk jug?

And we've all done things we weren't sure of!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Take a new picture... why dont you think itll survive?

Poke a shit load of holes in the bottom of whatever you use for a pot...anything will work

Herbalise

Herbalise

She died guys, just got 5 clones of my other lady I think she's a keeper not even sure what strain she is I just remember she was sticky and smoke good she was brown looking I will flip her in about 10 days

IMG 20171205 190040
Organikz

Organikz

May I ask what light you use and how close you keep it? Were you the one that I talked to about foliar aloe feeds with? Just want to help you get a handle of those tips burning.

I am just seeing UV burn margins. Fulvic acid and kelp actually assist in photosynthesis so they are great at preventing premature senescence.

Check the enviro and water her with rehydrated kelp meal water. She will do a 180.

Herbalise

Herbalise

May I ask what light you use and how close you keep it? Were you the one that I talked to about foliar aloe feeds with? Just want to help you get a handle of those tips burning.

I am just seeing UV burn margins. Fulvic acid and kelp actually assist in photosynthesis so they are great at preventing premature senescence.

Check the enviro and water her with rehydrated kelp meal water. She will do a 180.
Using cfl so can't be light burn almost sure it's was the aloe juice I blend up lol never use kelp liquid or meal before gave her some fish water this morning cut down on her banana and coffee juice mix up...... Lol all organic till soil I'm new at growing but it all comes down to on word SIMPLICITY. I will get some gelt meal soon, can I feed her tap fish water undiluted? Can the raw water without adding anything burn the plant

Herbalise

Herbalise

She's not looking too bad today

IMG 20171211 122627

Latest posts

Top Bottom