Will It Work ???

• Thread starter Newbeee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Newbeee

I have 5 plants an one light in 4x4 now I have a second light I plan on using for flower . I also plan to LST these babies will this 1 light work or should I put 2 in now an get
Will it work
Will it work 2
Will it work 3
a 3rd for flower

Kepp89

Kepp89

i'm no help for you, but people who will be will want to know what wattage your current light(s) are and what style of light(s) they are.

H

hawkman

Really one can't beat the LED's on Amazon - It will work just fine ! have a few GalaxyHydro LED's and work great -- see at the prices of $100.00 (+/-) then It's natural to want to up-grade after a year or two for a better quality LED in price range of up to $1.000's you say you are going to add another, right then more than enough

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I should at 600 true watts with 2 that should flower 4 plants huh
With imported burples, figure 50-55 true watts per SQUARE FOOT of growing space. Lights like the HLG's with Samsung diodes can flower nicely with 40-50 watts per. (those are what I use..knockoffs are about $1 per TRUE watt)Lots of information here..use the search

B

Burned Haze

It won't matter how many 300w lights you add...it will still only be 300w

100% right Plus it’s not top brand in any way ( I’ve never heard of em). My guess it’s outdated cob’s or something that requires fans and you don’t want that.

So figure out top brands in your range . You don’t want this to be a quick replacement light do you?i didn’t with my led’s.

Look up brands: timber, hlg, fluence, plc led ( that should get you started on the top dawgs that are worth it )

Mr.Juice

Mr.Juice

I purchased what people would call “cheap unknown brand” off amazon too, Aglex full spectrum COB LEDs, have 600w, 1200w and 2000w. But I will say I’m very happy with mine. They seem to sell as fast as they make them, so sometimes some sizes aren’t available. They are solidly built and would recommend (not affiliated in any way lol) My very first go were 3 different varieties of autos, no special techniques, started from seed let them grow no trimming/LST just water and nutrients. With some screwups along the way. My dry weight yields were 64.03g + 64.07g + 78.79g.
Upload 2019 3 6 0 55 56

If you wanna give the one you found a go, why not. Price point is there, and then let everyone know how they work.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I grew a perfectly good crop with some HiGrow Blurples off of AMazon. They had a bit too much red in the bloom setting, so the plants stretched pretty crazily, but I got 8 ounces off of a"600W" and "300W" models, which were 200 and 100 real watts each. Moving on the quantum boards going forward, can't wait to see what they do.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Agree , they won’t yield as good as persay the traditional methods, (hps/Mh) but seen some killer products from mates with high quality leds. Hey if your price point is that, go for it, end result is that smoke! And unless you are growing for commerce, smokable quantity may be achievable! Just let us know how she progresses and what the end result is. I’ve grown decent fire in lab using viaspecta, low end led. Nothing I’d say that will win any awards but good quality of weed nevertheless, I do in greenhouses with led as supplementary light sources. So my take is in greenhouses and not in Tents. I do veg in tents with. Generic lights all the time. Flower, in greenhouses with light dep/ supplement with led

H

hawkman

I purchased what people would call “cheap unknown brand” off amazon too, Aglex full spectrum COB LEDs, have 600w, 1200w and 2000w. But I will say I’m very happy with mine. They seem to sell as fast as they make them, so sometimes some sizes aren’t available. They are solidly built and would recommend (not affiliated in any way lol) My very first go were 3 different varieties of autos, no special techniques, started from seed let them grow no trimming/LST just water and nutrients. With some screwups along the way. My dry weight yields were 64.03g + 64.07g + 78.79g.
View attachment 859975

If you wanna give the one you found a go, why not. Price point is there, and then let everyone know how they work.

Great yields !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom