• Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

indiancanna

will my buds grow in the UK cold?

hi,
i have a unknown strain in the ground since mid summer
and has been a slow grow, it flowered at say the end of summer ,

since it has been cold ,windy and raining with know direct sunlight.

it has been slowly forming buds but it is very cold now and was going leave it to see how it will cope with the crazy weather and see how long it will take to die,

i would like to know if there is anypoint in feeding it
as it is getting very cold (maybe snow) for i know,
and if i keep it alive , how long would be till the buds ripe fully?

im thinking i want it to finish budding coz it smells bloody
nice.

if you guys need to anything else please ask.

budboy299

budboy299

biggest concern is not the finishing part but rather keeping the mould away. I'v put up umbrellas over plants at times and still had buds mould off just from the humidity in the air and the inside of the bud not being able to shed the water ..good luck to you man!

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
budboy's on the money indiancanna. Mold is usually the end of late season plants versus cold. To answer the question though, every plant has a different threshold for cold tolerance but all will slow to a grinding halt at some point and give up. IME once you're into the mid to low 40's F during day forget it.

U

Ulysses

Indiancanna, take that plant while you can, especially if it's smellin' good...

Some plants can survive a light frost if it gets the morning sun quickly. Plants that are well mulched can go bit longer in the cold. But both moisture and cold spells a fast demise...

My experimental outdoor 'survivor' plant, also unknown bagseed, has bit the dust...

Latest posts

Top Bottom