• Thread starter captainkip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

captainkip

under 3 15w fluorescent tubes? pictures in my gallery of the plant

J

Joe Blow

If you set the light cycle to 12/12 it will flower. Can't say how much you will get with such a low light grow but it will flower.

C

captainkip

lol well i know it will flower but will it die/get sick from light deficiency? sorry asked the wrong question earlier didnt know how to word it [=

D

darookie2000

lol well i know it will flower but will it die/get sick from light deficiency? sorry asked the wrong question earlier didnt know how to word it [=

You won't be happy with the result, and the bottom leaves and shoots will die from lack of light as the plant stretches and not enough light gets to them, but it would work. In the "Bible" they have a picture of a severely stunted girl that only yielded a couple of grams when all was said and done. Think of your expected yield in those terms.

D

darookie2000

Oh, just looked at the pic. That plant will continue to veg until it's ready to flower, even after you've switched to 12/12, so i wouldn't count on it flowering very quickly, it's likely to stretch quite a bit.

C

captainkip

You won't be happy with the result, and the bottom leaves and shoots will die from lack of light as the plant stretches and not enough light gets to them, but it would work. In the "Bible" they have a picture of a severely stunted girl that only yielded a couple of grams when all was said and done. Think of your expected yield in those terms.
i was actually thinking about that and i was thinking about doing low stress training to help the lower branches and leaves get more light

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hey man!!! take a power strip and get the bulb adapters(two prong light adapters you can screw a light bulb inand plug them into the strip)!!!! you can put three 100 watters cfl on one power strip and each light only takes i think 25 watts to run...so for 75 watts you could have three hundred watts of cfl!!! cheap and effective til you can get something else!!! dj

C

captainkip

hey man!!! take a power strip and get the bulb adapters(two prong light adapters and plug them into the strip)!!!! you can put three 100 watters cfl on one power strip and each light only takes i think 25 watts to run...so for 75 watts you could have three hundred watts of cfl!!! cheap and effective til you can get something else!!! dj
lol i was actually looking up just that and thinking about doing that was also considering 2 cfls and 1 led panel to fill in the spectrum also my plant has grown 1 1/2 inches since yesterday when i put the third light on it is that normal? XD never had a weed plant grow so fast for me before have tried growing 2 times before both times i had to go out of town and my brother couldnt water my plants both times they grew at about 1 inch every 3-4 days

D

darookie2000

lol i was actually looking up just that and thinking about doing that was also considering 2 cfls and 1 led panel to fill in the spectrum also my plant has grown 1 1/2 inches since yesterday when i put the third light on it is that normal? XD never had a weed plant grow so fast for me before have tried growing 2 times before both times i had to go out of town and my brother couldnt water my plants both times they grew at about 1 inch every 3-4 days

It's amazing how fast this plant grows when you give it what it needs. I've been moving my T5s up at least once a week when the plants grow into them, and that's only my youngins :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom