Will These Work With Autos?

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oLd1

oLd1

My Son said next time I might try Fiber Pots with my Autos.

I have a bunch of 5 gallon ones will they work?

oLd1

chemistry

chemistry

Bit big for an auto, or roll/cut the tops down to a two or three gallon pot if auto's are your direction.

oLd1

oLd1

Right now growing in 3 gallon buckets and doing fine.

My Son is thinking plants will get bigger and produce more but I told him they will only produce so much.

I told him just go with Photo and two months later have twice as many much.

oLd1

Moshmen

Moshmen

My Son is thinking plants will get bigger and produce more but I told him they will only produce so much.

oLd1
I used to only grow autos - now mostly photos the quality is just superior and fill in will autos nuttin in fabric anymore! Just my preference and only 2 gallon pots - harvest aprox 4/6 zips off each one -

long winded answer to your right switch!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I used to only grow autos - now mostly photos the quality is just superior and fill in will autos nuttin in fabric anymore! Just my preference and only 2 gallon pots - harvest aprox 4/6 zips off each one -

long winded answer to your right switch!
Hey, can I ask you why you stopped using the fabric pots? Wouldn't you know it, I just bought a 10 pack of 3 gal....It seemed like all the rage so I thought I'd try...I've used nothing but plastic for ever....

oLd1

oLd1

I got the Fabric Pots but never used them.

I could order smaller Fabric Pots before I need them. They are not that much.

oLd1

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

oLd1
They will have better root zones in the fabric pots. That is the main advantage.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
fabric pots are definitely a good choice. i use 5 gallon for my autos, much bigger plants.
20220206 192457
20220206 192707

Last edited:
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
the top pic is a 5 gallon, the other pic is a 3 gallon

the difference is significant. the top one will yield about 6 or 7 oz, the other about 2 oz, maybe 3 but id bet 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom