Will They Come Into The House?

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oLd1

oLd1

Went to check my Vegetable Garden. I thought Deer had gotten into it. Found it is Army Worms.

50 yards from the house do you think they will be a problem for my girls in the house?

I’m going to be gone and have a friend watering every few days.

oLd1

Ponky

Ponky

They're pretty serious. Will destroy your lawn. Need to be treated. Are a nasty yard pest. Will they effect the plants inside? Probably not.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Make sure the friend doesn't bring in any hitch hikers.

oLd1

oLd1

I need to tell her. She is going to be out there feeding Chickens and checking Mushrooms.

oLd1

oLd1

oLd1

My friend I don’t know. She comes in seems she had never seen any Marijuana Plants.

All she has to is water.

oLd1

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

Rank amateur care takers scare the hell out of me. If she can FaceTime you while she is out watering the plants, you’ll have a better idea if she’s watering enough and if they’re doing ok. New technology should help your grow.

oLd1

oLd1

Got one I think I will cut when we get home. Couple others are Budding rest are just growing. I hope they continue.

What could she do in a week? LOL

She is taking care of my Dog and Chickens. I told her if she goes to get any Mushrooms to cut them or she will pull the Spoar out.

Had another person ask but they are Cops and don’t like Dogs. So!

oLd1

oLd1

oLd1

Well she said everything is ok. I’m to be home tomorrow we shall see.

oLd1

oLd1

oLd1

Well Home all looks well. Might be heavy On the Water but no yellow other on the one that just got cut.

oLd1

oLd1

oLd1

Went out to get Turnip Greens seems Army Worms are in my Turnips. Guess I’ll put the Chickens in there.

oLd1

Madmax

Madmax

I remember as a kid me and my brothers use to muck about and pour hot water on em and you should of seen them come up 😂.youre girls pretty safe inside..

Top Bottom