Will this amount of happy frog fertilizer suffice?

• Thread starter snyder1171
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannabisJack

CannabisJack

How many inches would you say you are from the rim? And how many gallons is your plant in?

S

snyder1171

How many inches would you say you are from the rim? And how many gallons is your plant in?
I didn't measure the a ount I applied the fertilizer on to the surface of the soil. I just did a couple of sprinkles on to the surface of the soil. My soil container is 2.5 gallons.

CannabisJack

CannabisJack

I didn't measure the a ount I applied the fertilizer on to the surface of the soil. I just did a couple of sprinkles on to the surface of the soil. My soil container is 2.5 gallons.
My personal opinion is to have 2 to 3 inches of space between soil and rim. So you should be fine. I see you have nitrogen burn on your fan leafs. Is this why you’re changing soil?

S

snyder1171

My personal opinion is to have 2 to 3 inches of space between soil and rim. So you should be fine. I see you have nitrogen burn on your fan leafs. Is this why you’re changing soil?
The burnt tips of the leaves are from me using indoor miracle gro.

S

snyder1171

Right!! As long as you no what your doing bro! Do you no what your doing with your lady?

I'm gonna let you be the judge of that based on what you see on my picture. You tell me since you obviously have more experience.

CannabisJack

CannabisJack

The soil you were using was high acidity (so probably running a PH of 6.0 - 6.5) your plant was probably not getting the fullest extent of the soil if you were using water with a PH level 7.0 and higher. Take a spoon and a drinking glass or shot glass, take a spoon full of your soil and mix it with some water until you have muddy water. Add in some baking soda and mix it a bit. If you hold the cup up to your ear and hear the fizzle this means your soil is probably running a PH of 6.0 - 6.5 and has a high acidity. In this case I would recommend testing your water and adjusting it accordingly to your soil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom