Will this over watered plant bounce back?

• Thread starter mmmhmmm2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mmmhmmm2010

I over watered my biggest healthiest plant like a week ago. For the past 5-6 days it has looked like death. Ive been waiting for it to look better but it's not... I don't have before photos. But Based on your experience and looking at the photos, Will my plant bounce back from this? Should I leave it alone? or trim some dead leaves off. I'm getting mixed messages about trimming the leaves. Mostly the big leaves have been effected. Some are yellowing slightly. Almost the entire bottom half of the plants leaves are droopy. The soil is dry. Has been completely dry now for 3 days. I'm in week 4 of flowering mode. Is it genna die?
-I turned off the red light so you can see the color off that leaf in the last photo. That's the worst leaf.
The photos don't even look bad. I feel it looks worse in person

Will this over watered plant bounce back
Will this over watered plant bounce back 2
Will this over watered plant bounce back 3
Will this over watered plant bounce back 4
Will this over watered plant bounce back 5
M

mmmhmmm2010

Cause I thought I over watered it. It started to look like this the day after watering it

Yeah water it to saturate the pot

I'm not genna lie to you guys right now. Ive been doing this wrong the whole time I guess. Idk how I got this far.. the soil is always dry. I only ever put like a cup of water in the pots every once in a while. When the soil gets dry the soil is so dry man... The waters not going in. I put my fingers in and the soil is dry all the way down. Only thing that's wet is the top 2 inches of the 10 gallon pot. I'm having. A hard time getting all the soil wet. It won't go down

M

mmmhmmm2010

I'm not genna lie to you guys right now. Ive been doing this wrong the whole time I guess. Idk how I got this far.. the soil is always dry. I only ever put like a cup of water in the pots every once in a while. When the soil gets dry the soil is so dry man... The waters not going in. I put my fingers in and the soil is dry all the way down. Only thing that's wet is the top 2 inches of the 10 gallon pot. I'm having. A hard time getting all the soil wet. It won't go down
The water won't penetrate the dry ass soil

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Put a drain pan under the plant and fill it with water and let it soak in from the bottom. Sounds like your soil has gone hydrophobic. You can also water from the top down at the same time. I would also fill those pots almost to the top with soil.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Poke hole in the soil and soak it from the bottom if needed.

then have a read here.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I can put in my reptile uv light. that will boost the heat up for sure. But I'll have to close tent to keep the heat in. Should I turn my exhaust system off or leave it on?
Close the tent and if your exhaust is variable speed slow it down. Do you have a controller to turn it on and off based on temp or humidity? Try and get that temp up to 75 - 80 degrees if you can. Doing so will also drive down your humidity. Which in flower should be 40 - 50% if you can achieve that. At some point when you get the plant watered properly and a healthier environment parameters consider trimming the yellowing and obviously dead leaves off.

M

mmmhmmm2010

Close the tent and if your exhaust is variable speed slow it down. Do you have a controller to turn it on and off based on temp or humidity? Try and get that temp up to 75 - 80 degrees if you can. Doing so will also drive down your humidity. Which in flower should be 40 - 50% if you can achieve that. At some point when you get the plant watered properly and a healthier environment parameters consider trimming the yellowing and obviously dead leaves off.
I literally can already see results. I'm prolly only genna loose a few leaves after it's all said and done. N my bud might taste like poop from not watering. But thank y'all. Seriously 🥳🥳

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Let me guess something like this right?

Top Bottom