Will this soil mix work to start and maintain living soil ecosystem??

• Thread starter indicagrower420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indicagrower420

indicagrower420

Will the following mix work for the red wrigglers, african crawlers, mycorrhizae, of course id add cover crop like crimson clover for the nitrogen intake. But for the most part I understand how living soil works about 50 50 , still gotta research some more but yeah I got all this info from a youtube video what do you guys think?

1) Super charcoal

(20%)

2) Hydro corn ( crevace , valleys, nooks for air, water, food, bacteria, fungi an roots to move through)

(20%)

3) Boogie brew/tea- USE WEEKLY to 10 days and dilute it 1 to 5 or 1 to 10 for the baby plants and with older plants your ok to use as normal or use vermi tea or compost tea, molases tea.

4) worm castings from organic solutions

(20%)

5) Neem seed meal - nitrogen

( 1 to 2 cups per batch, try 1 and add more , remember you can always add more )

6) Age old Kelp meal – good potassium

( 1 to 2 cups per batch, try 1 and add more , remember you can always add more )

Then for top feeding id use

1) Natures pride top dressing

2) sucanat dehydrated sugar from Florida if possible

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i swear i just seen this on another forum and site hahahah.
aint hating,facts over fiction i believe the majority o them ole boys are lab coats too ,just read it in a book and pass it on as science and no doubt works ,when in act some may have never even touched soil,hahahh
welcome to the farm

indicagrower420

indicagrower420

i swear i just seen this on another forum and site hahahah.
aint hating,facts over fiction i believe the majority o them ole boys are lab coats too ,just read it in a book and pass it on as science and no doubt works ,when in act some may have never even touched soil,hahahh
welcome to the farm
Yeah im on different forums . Trying to learn as much as I can. Diversity lol

Top Bottom