Will this very small Gorilla Glue plant still grow?

• Thread starter ChronicGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ChronicGreen

ChronicGreen

First time grower here. I've grown a Gorilla Glue Auto from seed, first indoors (for about a month and a half) and then repotted and put it outdoors. I'm in Sydney, Australia, with a mix of rain, sun and wind, and temps of around 18 Celsius over last few months.

Initially the plant grew great indoors, when I repotted and move it outdoors it grew a little but then stopped growing. I've now got a very small plant, and some of the leaves yellowing/browning. I'm not sure what my next step should be. Wait longer, hope it will grow more -- or just wait for the very few buds to be ready for harvest (and when will they be ready)?

Appreciate any thoughts, tips, advice.

20220904 112642 Large
20220924 094525 Large
20220924 094536 Large
20220924 094542 Large
T

thefarmersdaughter

I also tried my luck with some gorilla glue autoflower this Summer and all of mine turned out exactly like yours did.

ChronicGreen

ChronicGreen

Thanks everyone, glad to hear that the autoflower is mostly causing the issue (hopefully not so much my inexperience). I'll try again with some normal feminised only seeds.

With this plant, do I now just cut off the tiny plant and dry it?

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

With this plant, do I now just cut off the tiny plant and dry it?
You could wait a bit longer but yeah that's the gist of it. You can trim a lot of the leaves of before drying, it'll dry much quicker.

R

ritoMox

First time grower here. I've grown a Gorilla Glue Auto from seed, first indoors (for about a month and a half) and then repotted and put it outdoors. I'm in Sydney, Australia, with a mix of rain, sun and wind, and temps of around 18 Celsius over last few months.

Initially the plant grew great indoors, when I repotted and move it outdoors it grew a little but then stopped growing. I've now got a very small plant, and some of the leaves yellowing/browning. I'm not sure what my next step should be. Wait longer, hope it will grow more -- or just wait for the very few buds to be ready for harvest (and when will they be ready)?

Appreciate any thoughts, tips, advice.
A bunch of those are the makings of a tight little Sea Of Green closet grow. If it were me, I'd take notes on every thing I did so I could duplicate it for just that purpose.👍

R

ritoMox

Great idea! Never heard of the Sea Of Green before, thanks for the tip!
Some links ✌️

Top Bottom