Williams WonderxBlackberry bx2 Purple Male

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BombBP

BombBP

This is my male that i'm planning on collecting pollen from. He has a very nice indica look with bright purple stamen. I'm considering taking a cutting or revegging him to keep him around. He should start dropping pollen in the next few days:time...i'm just waiting:). What traits do you get from the father in a cross and what traits do you get from a mother?

Williams wonderxblackberry bx2 purple male
Williams wonderxblackberry bx2 purple male 2
Williams wonderxblackberry bx2 purple male 3
G

Guano

It has been my observation that in a successful
cross, the (usually female) sativa contributes the type of aroma and
flavour, while the (usually male) indica contributes the amount of
aroma and flavour to the prodigy. So far this observation has proven
fruitful.

DJ Short :yes

BombBP

BombBP

Thank you Guano:clapping but i'm looking more for color and plant structure and height.

G

Guano

Have you done any reading/research on breeding?
If not let me suggest starting with Genetics and Breeding of Cannabis by Robert Connell Clarke.

O

organic herbalist

sounds like a awesome strain. he looks very nice and healthy.
what do you plan to cross with him?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
BombBP , is that one of my freebies ? That thing is awesome brother .:clapping

M

Mr Green

he does look really nice and healthy.. i was woundering the same thing.. what are you going to cross him with????

BombBP

BombBP

Have you done any reading/research on breeding?
If not let me suggest starting with Genetics and Breeding of Cannabis by Robert Connell Clarke.
Yes and this was my first book:). I remember reading somewhere what traits you're most likely to get from each sex but I forget a lot of stuff:nerd.
what do you plan to cross with him?
A whole lot of stuff:D.
is that one of my freebies ?
I do believe so...nice cross....nice results:clapping.
what are you going to cross him with????
Well, I do have a Ducksfoot a few weeks into flower:rock.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW :clapping you posting these pix makes me so happy to see such a wonderful male show up in those . You also did one awesome job .:rock

BombBP

BombBP

Thank you Zoo:). I'm so happy I became a member here. I didn't know where all these great crosses were coming from. Any pics of the parents by any chance? How dominant is the purple in this cross. How's the buzz with this cross? Sorry if i'm asking too much i'm just happy to find the person that made these;).

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I never grew the cross out after I made the seeds but the female williams wonder was a very soild producer of super sticky buds and in a 2 gallon pot gave up 3 to 4 oz's and the male looked just like yours but had much thinner leafs . Your plant looks just like the Blackberry Bx2 male with the WW leafs . I wish I grew some now that I've seen your male .

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll try to find ya some pix of the mother tomorrow and your gonna love her for sure .

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

absolutely amazing looking male BombBP!! :rock

I just started some of these beans, so now I have my fingers crossed for a male as nice as that bad boy!:yes

@Zoo, I definitely would love to see any pics of the parents you have... This cross had my interest piqued since the first time I heard bout em

:cool

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Sic sic!! I like the looks of that fat male. Any females you get outta the seeds? Nice job keepin him going that long.

And thanks to Zoo I got these freebies too with an order and if its cool to post em up I will. I have two females going. I made nice strong mothers out of them and recently took a load of cuts off. Should be an interesting cross. I really hope I get a mixed pheno.

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
BBP.. What's up bro.. Just found this thread... Yeah my cousins female is mirror image to that male with nice purp buds.. That would be so sweet if you could pass on the flavor, smell, and purple flowers to the Ducksfoot but also keep the DF leaves.. Great work as usual man.. You always grow some nice bushes..

BombBP

BombBP

I'll try to find ya some pix of the mother tomorrow
:clappingThat would be great!
Any females you get outta the seeds?
Nope. I got 2 males and kept the most indica looking of the 2(because I love indicas) and I just lucked up and kept the purple male:).
That would be so sweet if you could pass on the flavor, smell, and purple flowers to the Ducksfoot but also keep the DF leaves.
That would be sweet. Idk if the DF crosses keep the webbed leaves...I don't think so:(.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll look for the mother pix today and see if I kept them , I think she might be in the first 4 or 5 pages of my thread .

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
At the other site BP around page 14 or so in my thread Zoo's williams wonder you can see the line up and all of them were nice but for myself the stand out was the mother I used in the Williams wonder x Love Potion #1 , that female was insane in size and yield but seemed to have more sativa in it where the WW in the WW x BBbx2 was just a rock hard indica with super frost on it .

Top Bottom