Willie Bud

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Visited a local dispensary today and actually got a good price, $5 A gram. All individually rolled, wrapped and TCH & CBD tested amounts printed on the label.
Willie bud

Picked up 2 g's each of:
Blue Dream - harvest 4/19
THC 20.24% CBD .12MG
Black Jack - harvest 4/19
THC 21.39% CBD .5MG
Garlic Cookies - harvest 4/19
THC 18.98% CBD 0
Chocolate Glue - harvest 11/18
THC 21.35% CBD .21MG
Watermellon Pez - harvest 3/19
THC 18.31% CBD 0
All tested for insecticides and pesticides.

They were pushing Willie Bud.
Willie bud 2

$35+ eights. I'll pass.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Garlic cookies? Is that as promised? Thc wise? I been looking into that cross but haven’t taken the plunge yet

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Garlic cookies? Is that as promised? Thc wise? I been looking into that cross but haven’t taken the plunge yet
Haven't smoked it but got an oz of tincture of it. Tastes good and I'm pretty toasted. This was the best deal I've gotten in some time. All of the local non licensed shops have been closed down so I had to go back to a place that's medical only and that got too pricy and had not been there for over a year. No jars, everything is prepacked. Order on line or in person. Saw several people walk in, pay and leave. Assembly line style. Real happy with the smoke and I'll break out that Garlic when I get home from work tomorrow. I'll clean out the bong and fill it with ice.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Okay. This one was tested at 19% THC. Iced the bong and took 4 small hits 10 min ago. By the third was feeling the head high. I'm toast. Couch lock on full. I gotta get up and take a shower. We'll see when that might happen. Yeah, I'd be happy with this and I've heard about that 30% stuff. Good clean taste. You should grow it. I need to grow it! I gotta get back up there and get more.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Just took 2 hits when I got home. Toasty. Planting pumpkin seeds in a few, if I can walk up to the greenhouse. 🤣

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Giving the Chocolate Glue a try tonight. 5-6 bt's. Heavy hitter Indica. Very nice. Not wild about the taste but okay, not bad. Really taste the chocolate. I prefer skunk or chem taste, pine and lemon are nice too but that's just me. With so many options I'd pass. Good body high and pain relief. If you really like chocolate this may be for you.

Top Bottom